Reviews for A Day in the Life of Sam and Dean
Maria833 chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
That was AWESOME!

I loved it and I would appreciate a lot if you could bring Jensen and Jared again to the supernatural world in Change of Fate. Pleaaaaaaaaase!

Thank you!
ccgnme chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
That was completely AWESOME! So funny too! I just finished reading Change of Fate (waiting for an update) and I was happy to read more about the Winchesters and the Bennetts. I loved seeing Jenson and Jared with them!
HumanImpala chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Really love the angle of this story!

You are very talented in the way you write - I enjoy being able to picture whats happening and you catch the moments between the characters so well. :D
I lost a A Bet To Madara chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Gotta say, I loved that last tid bit between the actors. Aw, playful spats are always funny. Same as the rest of the story.
Starry-Nights-ais chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Wow! This touches on just about everything that was mentioned in the Change of Fate story! Very well put together and flows nicely!

Love the part about Lyssa stapling the rules of Monopoly up and shooting at it!

I also love how each Bennet girl got some alone time with their respective lover's actor!

Jared being a little Confuscius (think that might definitely be spelled wrong!) to Dean is very thoughtful and genuine!

... Oh yeah! And I also love that you brought up the whole John issue with Sam! I agree that John did the best the he could with what he had and yeah they had a harsh upbringing, but it made Sam and Dean in the strong men that they are! Wouldn't want to have them any other way!

Too bad that the spell would make it seem like just a weird dream, but you wrote it wonderfully with Jensen and Jared on set!

AWESOMENESS!
cold kagome chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
OMG... LOVE IT
Klaus little hybrid minx chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
loved it so happy you posted this keep up the awesome work have a good weekend :)
Starry-Nights-ais chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Awesome! Poor Artemis is always getting them in sticky situations! But fun ones at that! Sammy seems like he's gonna lose it soon! Lyssa and Dean so cute! Love jealous Dean! And Jensen's comments on how he never thought that Dean would fall in love and that Kripke would have a cow are spot on! Glad that Dean and maybe Sam now have a clearer picture of what exactly 'Supernatural' was to the girls! Seriously just take the moment to imagine yourself standing in a room with Sam and Dean AND Jared and Jensen! ... *thinks about it* ... Oh yeah that is a lovely image!

AWESOMENESS!
DeanFan chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Jason Crackles and Jerry Padaleery

LOL!

My mom calls Jared Padalocki.
Silently Tearful chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This is really good. Love Deans jelousy. Hope you update sooon, want to see what happens next.
Sams Witch chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
haha omg i love change of fate and i love this one or two shot fic! its amazing! you are a freaking awesome writer
cold kagome chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
OMG... SOO LOVE IT... NOW JENSEN AND JARED KNWOW HOW SAM AND DEAN LIFE IS/ / LOL

JARED AND SAM LOOK THEY NIVE TOO EACH OTHER.. COOL

CAN'T WAIT WHAT HAPPEWN NEXT..
Rosa4dean chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I didn't think i would like this but surprisingly i do, its really good cant wait for the next chapter.:D
Klaus little hybrid minx chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
really loved this the best part was when dean was jealous of jensen pretty awesome story cant wait for more update soon:)