Reviews for where the dreams roll high
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
loved it such an amazing and heartbreaking oneshot

i remember readig this like a year ago and never reviewing i wasnt much of a reviewer, but now if i like it i review it

i still makes me cry as hard as it did the last time

wow the whole time he was never there thats why he was gone when others showed up and why he seemed to me kinda distant

the ending just gets to me the same meal as when she asked him to propose

so amazing and great job
anonymousreader07 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This gem...made me cry. You have a spectacular talent.

Thank you.
loveleighalissa chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
That's so sad... Your a great writer.
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Wow. This was beautiful. Just the right amount of fluff and angst. What amazes me is how much I can love a Freddie/Carly story. It must be you. You wrote it with such talent that I could feel the love seeping through. And it's painful to read the ending, and to imagine that throughout the story Freddie was never there. Oh, geez. It's so pretty, and despite my inner Freddie/Sam lover's protests, I'm gonna favorite.
EBLoveSong chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
*tear*...
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Really amazing. I loved it.

Creddie all the way! ;)
iCarlyFanFreek825 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
That was beautiful. Sad, but beautiful :)
honeymoons chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
so i remember reading this like, a while ago and really enjoying it, but i thought i reviewed it too?

gah. i'm an asshole.

anywho. i love this. so, so, so much. let me tell you RIGHT NOW that i'm most certainly more of a SamFreddie fan than a CarlyFreddie one, but still...man, this is gorgeous.

like sockstar said, youknowwho totally owned everyone with her review, so this is going to sound all suckish.

the ring pop thing. 33 that was so CARLY. there were just...so many moving things about this piece, and i really feel like an asshole for not reviewing this because your writing is simply beautiful. and it makes me jealous. :P

you know what's the most shocking? that you can get me to adore something based around a couple that i frankly am not much of a fan of.

excellent work, m'dear. (:
Lovely Amelie chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This is. Just. Oh my god. So, so awesome. The interlocking timelines are difficult to handle, but you pulled them off so well. I love how the sad times are broken up by happy scenes, which gives it an allover theme of melancholy. Just awesome.

And do I even have to go into the awesomeness of your Freddie? Like, seriously. He's perfectly characterized. And your Carly is good, too. :) Just...great.

I'm favoriting this and heart-ing it massively. 33333
RemDiamond chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I knew he was dead, but that was beautiful and tragic. Great job!
wannabe1980 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
That was so beautiful and so sad. Denial can be a very powerful thing, and you have captured it brilliantly. Excellent job!
creddiefanatic chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Oh, wow! This is the best one-shot Creddie story I've ever read! Please write more stories! AMAZING JOB!
Carl Rahl chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
The first review saw it all. You did a great job.
sockstar chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Wow. Any review is going to suck compared to you know who, but wow this was so moving.
Lionheart316 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
this was a very moving & dramatic piece. I really enjoyed reading this despite it being really sad.