Reviews for Falchion
hihazuki chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
This is beautiful. A shame, really, that you've most likely abandoned it. I've been scrounging for anything "Chaos Rings"-related on the internet ever since I've become obsessed with it a few days back, yet the results were terribly meager. The series are very, truly under-rated. Even as I discovered this fandom I was horrified by the scant amount of fanfiction there were. On the brighter side, all of them-including this- seemed high quality, and featured my favorite pairings Escher and Musiea.

Perhaps if it had been ported to gaming-specified consoles other than the iPhone/iPod/iPad then it would most likely earn more prospects.

I still have vain hope you will come back to this story one day.
Tenkasen chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
It's a shame that it looks like you've abandoned this - it's well written, and I do enjoy it. There are very, very few stories in Chaos Rings category - about five or six, really - and finding one with an interesting story is amazing.
Deathwish51 chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
This is actually some pretty good stuff. I luv chaos rings too
FinalEmblem chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
I like, I like. I wish more people visited the CR section, because they're really missing out on a good story here ;)
mangacrazi chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
I knew this would be a great story!

Even though there's less action in this chapter, it's emotional and sums up a nice summary of what's going on. Can't wait for the next!
FinalEmblem chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I'm glad someone is finally coming around to give people to read other than my subpar stories haha ;) This is a great concept for a story, I can't wait to see where you go with it!
mangacrazi chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
OOO Another interesting story! I'm very curious as to how this one would turn out. Therefore, I urge you to continue on! XD