Reviews for The Black Magician Trilogy Alternate Ending
All of you story is really great! This is probably the best fanfic I've read about TBM trilogy. Please, update it!
With The What Now chapter 34 . 7/6
I know it's extremely unlikely that you'll update as it's been so long, but I've just reread the entire series again for the first time in more than 10 years, and needed more. Your story is great, and very well written. Hope you do update once again (I need something to soothe my sadness at the ending of The High Lord once again), always know I'll read if you post on this story.

Thanks :)
jaimel13 chapter 34 . 12/18/2014
I adore your work and I can't believe you haven't updated this story since 2011!
kasiaeliza chapter 34 . 10/6/2014
Hey, where is next chapter? You left Your readers in half of strory...
Katsumi-phoenix chapter 34 . 5/2/2014
Wow... I just read all the chapters and I love how you change the story _ Hope you continue soon _ I would like to read all the new ideas you have for the battle and the end _
Asta chapter 34 . 1/18/2014
Thank you. Dannyl is my favorit person in the Series. The Way rothan found out was great
lee chapter 23 . 1/17/2014
dina chapter 19 . 1/17/2014
I like the long chapter. thank you for this great story cuss i did not relly like the end in the books this is better
Chrissie chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Really love your fanfic! Been reading plenty of alternative endings/proceedings out there and there is no other fanfic better than yours! Really hope that life is not too harsh on you and that you are taking care of yourself - as the rest of us are anticipating with excitement for the continuation of your lovely fanfic. So you better take care of your well-being so you are able to return to us!
Guest chapter 34 . 10/29/2013
Please update!
Johanna chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
Be carefull with your grammar, you are mixing different tenses when you write. I really love this much better than the real ending but it sometimes gets confusing when you write in past/present etc tenses.. :)
MariaKatharina chapter 34 . 10/1/2013
Please, finish the story! It's a really good Fanfic, I am dying to know how it ends! Please, update soon!
Perko chapter 34 . 8/28/2013
Brilliant have filled in the areas that Trudi left to our imagination...tip of the hat to your Akkarin/Sonea scenes.
Safiya chapter 34 . 7/29/2013
So I found this after re-reading TBM trilogy for the 100th time and feeling slightly depressed that Akkarin died. I mean, I saw it coming and all, but it was still very sad. I've read alternative endings, but this is by far my favourite! I never thought that the truth read would be the pivotal point and well you've basically made me see the book in a completely different way! I will admit there are some aspects of this fic that I didn't really enjoy- how quickly Akkarin and Sonea 'got together', I preferred the build up in the original, but that's my opinion! I did appreciate the steamy parts, gosh, I will NOT be able to view Akkarin or Sonea in the same way again!
I've enjoyed so much in this fic, the way you tied in the original was beautiful to say the least, and I LOVED the Loren/Akkarin scene so much! This is the only fic that I can read without wincing or cringing because of the content and you write extremely well!
I, being a writer as well, know that it can sometimes get quite difficult to actually finish a story. You get busy, you find yourself distracted, you don't know how to finish it etc But listen up! Because I am here to tell you, you cannot leave this unfinished! No way do I allow you to do that, because this is tooo good and you're almost at the end as well!
A fan of your fanfic :)
Aletheya chapter 34 . 4/20/2013
Well, this story has an interesting plot. I've always wanted Akkarin and Lorlen to survive, as I'm sure everyone else wanted. xD

You need better betas, though. No offense. xD There are still some orthographic and grammatical mistakes in need of a goos editing. Other than that, please keep going! Update soon!