Reviews for The Black Magician Trilogy Alternate Ending
I really hope you'll pick up this story one day! It's been an enjoyable read and I would love to read the rest of it. You have captured the essentials of each character and they have stayed true to the original books. I sincerely wish that Akkarin and Sonea will get the happy ending they deserve.
ProditorMagnus chapter 16 . 9/3/2016
Perhaps this king has outlived his use.
Lela lu chapter 34 . 4/16/2016
This is really late... but I loved it! you can write so well it is amazing reading the past 34 chapters, if you still want to it would be great reading more!
Guest chapter 34 . 7/15/2015
All of you story is really great! This is probably the best fanfic I've read about TBM trilogy. Please, update it!
With The What Now chapter 34 . 7/6/2015
I know it's extremely unlikely that you'll update as it's been so long, but I've just reread the entire series again for the first time in more than 10 years, and needed more. Your story is great, and very well written. Hope you do update once again (I need something to soothe my sadness at the ending of The High Lord once again), always know I'll read if you post on this story.

Thanks :)
AKKARINED chapter 34 . 12/18/2014
I adore your work and I can't believe you haven't updated this story since 2011!
kasiaeliza chapter 34 . 10/6/2014
Hey, where is next chapter? You left Your readers in half of strory...
Katsumi-phoenix chapter 34 . 5/2/2014
Wow... I just read all the chapters and I love how you change the story _ Hope you continue soon _ I would like to read all the new ideas you have for the battle and the end _
Asta chapter 34 . 1/18/2014
Thank you. Dannyl is my favorit person in the Series. The Way rothan found out was great
lee chapter 23 . 1/17/2014
dina chapter 19 . 1/17/2014
I like the long chapter. thank you for this great story cuss i did not relly like the end in the books this is better
Chrissie chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Really love your fanfic! Been reading plenty of alternative endings/proceedings out there and there is no other fanfic better than yours! Really hope that life is not too harsh on you and that you are taking care of yourself - as the rest of us are anticipating with excitement for the continuation of your lovely fanfic. So you better take care of your well-being so you are able to return to us!
Guest chapter 34 . 10/29/2013
Please update!
Johanna chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
Be carefull with your grammar, you are mixing different tenses when you write. I really love this much better than the real ending but it sometimes gets confusing when you write in past/present etc tenses.. :)
MariaKatharina chapter 34 . 10/1/2013
Please, finish the story! It's a really good Fanfic, I am dying to know how it ends! Please, update soon!