Reviews for Misadventures in Babysitting
harumscarum1991 chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
absolutely LOVED IT! are you gonna put up any more babysitting stories?
LadyDranzer chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
Lol. Bloody brilliant that was. Hope you write more stories like this. It was totally awesome! lol. Though glad you put Hilary as worse. Tyson's not that bad. lol. Hilary wouldn't stand a chance with Kai. She's wayy too annoying and bossy. lol
LadyDranzer chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
Haha. lol. Bloody brilliant that was. Hope you write more like this. lol.
MangaAddict300 chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! I WOULD HAVE THE SAME EXPRESSION IF I ENDED UP BABYSITTING THEM AGAIN! ahahaha! nice!
crazingonbeyblade111 chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
ok, i'm only reviewing chappie 4 cuz it wont let me review 5 twice!

Yeah- continue this with a sequel or something- that would be so cool!
crazingonbeyblade111 chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
awwwwwwwwwww its over *sniff*

anyway, that was a great story- i loved it!
Desastrus chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
Was so happy when I saw the alert sitting in my inbox. :3

Loved the chapter- made me laugh as with all your other chapters. Hope you write more stories! Will definitely check them out.
Alla Bethony chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
I loved it! Personally, if you have enough time on your hands, I'm sure that all of your fans would greatly appreciate it if you would continue with this fic, you know? Have the babysitting job continue just like little Tyson said. It makes me sad to think that this fic would end... :(
sasukechica chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
Excellent work that was entertaining from to end!a master piece in itself!
NekoReiRei chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

YOU JUST GOTTA MAKE ANOTHER STORY! I mean, this one was awesome so your next one should be to right? (;

Aww, poor Kai and Ray! Ray wet the bed! How embarassing...

Ray's going to have a fuss when he discovers all his crayons are broken and ones missing...

How does Kai know to change the bed? Answer: he lives with Voltaire. Reward? Gets to watch 300 i bet. *shudders* A child that young should NEVER be able to see such a gory movie. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? lol jk!

Hilary and Tyson woke up at the crack of dawn? I didn't even know that was possible! GArland is both scary and a genius (a little behind Brooklyn anyway...)

That diaster happened so fast its funny. Hilarous! Parents to the rescue at the end! Yea!

lol great story! Thanx! Woohoo! You rock! XD
ChrisMal chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
Aw this was such a cute story! I definately loved it and I think they'd be up for another challenge, possibly with some mini Demolition Boys? Thanks for the great read!
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
And I tottaly think they should have another job!
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
I loved this story It rocked!
Yoko Fujioka chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
lol, this is so funny, i swear to gosh i never know what these guys are gonna do! XD

can't wait for more! :D
sanaa chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
i love this fic! all the kids are so beyond adorable! XD

but it looks like the story is over. is there another story after this? about a different babysitting job? will it have the same characters? cuz i definately havent had my fill of all these cuties yet! D