Reviews for Playing With Fire
U Furimmer chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Hello! Can I translate it into Russian?
LaPetitRose chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Phew, that was crazy hot and crazy cute ;) always lovely to see this side of my favorite Greek myth characters. Thanks for sharing!
awong111 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
:D
Noelle2007 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
You should keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
awwww! i love how you portray them!
KL93 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Your version of hades and Persephone is so sweet! :)
Aradia la fata chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
So hot and beautiful! )
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Very hot fic. Loved Seph teasing hades. Great confrontation with Demeter over her scheming.
Cleonie 'Jayne Mansfield' Quin chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
You're an amazing writer, and your pen these characters exceedingly well. I love it.

x

-C.Q
Rumrum chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Absolutely beautiful! I love all your Hades/Persephone stories; you portray their love as it should be: passionate, caring, and true to the very end, whatever it may be. Thank you for sharing them :D
Corvitine chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I loved this one-shot! It was funny, sweet, and sexy. Keep up the good work! :D
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Demeter will most surely have words for her dear daughter. (snikers...)
Little Darling chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Beautiful prose and a beautiful story. I love your spin on Hades and Persephone. The way you portray them (and their relationship) in your writing is exactly how I see them in my mind.

Thanks so much for writing this story, and thanks for sharing it!
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I love it when Hades fights"the old bat", lol! Love your fics as always.
RainYoukai chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
i have to say i really love how you write these stories between the two of them. I think your wonderful at the passionate romantic moments and event he lighter ones too. I was wondering if you would ever write the story of how Hades and Persephone came together. I know the general story but would love to see your side of it and how they fall so deeply in love. if its ever something your interested in doing please let me know! Id love to read more of these two!