Reviews for it's gonna take some time
SammiLoves2Write chapter 1 . 1/26
This was so cute! Please UPDATE!
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I like it! Great!
Jadiee chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Great story. Finn was hilarious and I just loved the Puck/Rachel dynamic.
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Too cute!
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Lol, after all that revenge planning.. Cheeseburger:)
xmnmxox chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Wow, this totally mde me laugh. I hope you update your other WIPs soon. I'm dying to find out what's going to happen between Puck and Rachel in Like Entropy!
elayna05 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
i usually dont review stories unless like your like a very good friend and ive been reading your stories since like 4 years ago but yeah this story was amazing funny and cute

my fave parts high finn and puck i swear a story with just puck and finn high all the time is a story that id love to read
Jenny0305 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
It was cute :)
novice242 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Aw, this was great! So much fun to read! Jesse really did need a punch in the eye, and I really needed some Puckleberry! Great job!
Lessismore86 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This is going to be gooooood! I love how Rachel blocked him from kissing her. Please continue!
allielovesyou chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
hahahaha awesome :)
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Great story. Puck and Finn were hilarious and I could see the three of them riding around in the truck. Just a great job.
darcyLoVesmarissa chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
epic love for this fic. seriously. i like... cant stop smiling.

this was really incredible. it NEEDS to be Canon! freaking writers stuffing stupid Finchel random "i love you"'s down our throats. bleh.

sorry for ranting, but EVERYBODY knows Puckleberry is OTP. (well, everybody SHOULD know. how to inform the writers...?)

love the fic. it's fantastic, like everything you do! keep it up or i swear i'll cry.

ykc.61377 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Very cute! Oh Puck, always the unwilling hero. I love how he tries to fight being a good guy. And Finn, hilarious! The truck scene ... awesome. I laughed so hard.