Reviews for Follow Me
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I adored this. The concept was fairly simple, but you wrote it so magnificentally. You managed to keep them very in character as well, which made it all the more fantastic. I can shamelessly admit that I squeed towards the end xD

I look forward to seeing more of your works with different emotions.
iryna chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Aw, that was adorable! 3 :D
Sailordeedlit chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
OMG! thankyou for writing this. The manga gave me very little closer, if none, if their relationship had changed from being slickly platonic to any romance like Wenry and Ed. T_T I'm going to miss this couple Roy and Riza forever.
Starry Pink chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Aww, that was so cute.
Cafe Au Liet chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
You mentioned rambling, and I went to look for it. Instead, I found this wonderful piece. Haha. :)

I love all the post 108 RoyAi fics so far, it's all been very happy and not... angst-y. :D I love happy endings. :) I can definitely imagine a wedding! I mean, a small quiet one, and they'd live together... sigh. (that's a happy one.) It makes it seem so much more official! I mean, I can imagine them wanting it. Okay, I should stop. I won't debate with you, because you've been so wonderful to me. Haha. :D

I liked your story, though it was a bit sad. You're talking about the fraternization rule, right? Oh, and is Roy not blind anymore here? I liked the scene, you're right, it totally fit into the story. I wish Arakawa could draw that in. :)
BlackBrightField2007 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I love this! definitely a fav!
No one and Nobody chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
yay, someone got that I-missed-seeing-your-face bit that I've been looking for and I love you for it, haha! You're a fast one, aren't you, writing about the ending so soon!
young dawn chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Nice. You've done it again. You captured their characters -their devotion to their goal, to each other- perfectly. My favourite segment was those last two lines. Well done.

Sora(:
WargishBoromirFan chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Aw, this is cute. (And lo, there is much squeeage over 108, even if the Royai was pretty restrained.)