Reviews for The Stage
Polka dot chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Awwww.
Ayaka Rain chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
I can't express to you how much I liked this. I'm glad there was a continuation of the first chapter because it definitely deserved one. I love your writing style and I thought it fit well with these two especially since they are soo cute together. Anyways good job.
BlueHairedWench chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Gosh, you almost gave me a nosebleed. It was so damn hot!
Panda Master X chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Ahh, I loved this so much! And finally cherry decides to accept Johnny! Yayayayayya!
IchiDaAwesomeness chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Yay!
Mr.Foox chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
wonderful, it was so IC, and well writen, thank you!
Hardly Horror chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
I love it Most people thing that Cherry would be bottom, and I am all like, "Fuck you! He be taller...plus, He is the Vassal and it is like the pet topping the master 3 It be hawt Not to mention, Cherry is more masculin." So cute
Zephyira chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
That was a really good story! Even though I was apprehensive to start (I really hate gratuitous smut) You kept them in character well and I thank you a million times for labeling the lemon, if only more people did that...:)
heavensentskysky chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
How ! I lurved it!
red.nixon chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
fluff cloud at the end333
i-think-not chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I really think you're a great story teller. a couple grammar mistakes here and there and it does get a little hard to tell which character is doing what but nothing too bad and it deffinitely doesn't take away for a splended story. i am a little warry of the next chaper though. not that it's bad i just can't imagine my johnny doing those things with my poor charley! i know that manga draws the reader with the fan serves but i grew way too attached to those two to ever imagine them going anywhere beyond just "feeding time". i'm not telling you to stop writing about it though. you're free to do what you want. i'm just stating my emotions. you have a great talent. keep it up!
Nom Supprime chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
This story was just delicious. ;D

Fantastic read.
Lollipopsickle chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
i love how you portrayed cherry :)
YoungAthletesOnIce chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Oh my god...I loved it. I really did. It was so detailed and everything that I was looking for. You have to tell me though. Did you read the entire series online? I want to finish reading it but I'm left at chapter 16, I believe. There's so much of the story line that I'm missing but I'm glad you didn't have many spoiler alerts in here.

-yaoi10
rune101 chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
OMG~! Amazing lemon. Wow...just wow...