Reviews for Chicken Soup from a Vampire's Soul
Karolsp chapter 1 . 1/5
Hmmm... I was thinking after read Bella talking about her needs and reasons to stay human but at this point I cant see many other than make love with Edward and how she's afraid of the unknown because, lets face it! She never had the need to be at her parents side or had a human bff or anything that she would terrible miss it so I was happy to read that finally she had the courage to have THE talk and begin to get prepared to be like him... I expected him to fight against it or try to buy more time but Bella didnt leave much space to! I think Im gonna miss the night routine... Lol Amazing as always...
catharticone chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
What a charming little vignette this is! I love the way you characterize Edward's and Bella's relationship. You've kept their characters true while allowing them the development and maturity that marriage and college would engender. Nicely done! :)
ptrtool1999 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
extremely well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I didn't like host but I do like your stories. Thank you
rdrumm5 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Good story but very ...Awkward. The sneezing in the mouth and the milk and nipples comment, and the kissing toes.
itscait chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I just got your reply...THANKS! No one ever replies!

No I see what you were saying about being pregnant and yes I have. My son is 16months and laying on my stomach was actually how I figured out that I was surprised that I didn't catch that!

I love this chapter I want Edward to come take care of me when I'm sick!And I really like how you talked about Bella's faith in here no one else has and I've always felt like that is how she felt.

And I COMPLETELY agree with you on BD and glad to see that you don't hate SM but I also wish that Edward would have changed Bella differently...besides who wants to have such a horrible delivery!

THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!
AnEnduringHope chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
OK, firstly... I'm sorry I'm late! I've been hugely distraced for the last two weeks (I think I mentioned some of it in a prior message?) and didn't realize you'd posted until now. Let me just say that this little gem was exactly what I needed tonight!

And secondly... I kinda sorta jumped right in to this without reading the others first. I'm one of those read-the-end-before-the-beginning kind of people anyway. *blushing* I'll be making my way to the others very soon!

OK, on to the story...

You had an incredible mix of humor and sensuality here. I was captivated from the very start! I thought Bella's denial was really funny... especially her thinking "it's just the pollen." I've done that soooo many times myself. And when she sneezes on Edward, his reply "it's not the first time we've exchanged body fluids" had me rolling! I love that!

I already told you how much I love seeing a woman wear her man's clothes. I don't know why, but for whatever reason, I find that insanely sexy.

Absolutely loved how snarky Bella was when Carlisle came to call! And I literally laughed out loud when Edward came in and she informed him that Carlisle said she had the bubonic plague! That was classic... and he so totally deserved that!

You did such an awesome job with this. There was a wealth of funny moments throughout, nicely mixed with their tender sensuality. I loved it! And as I said, it was just exactly what I needed tonight... kind of a "Chicken Soup moment" for me, if you will. :-) Thanks for sharing this with us, Janet!

Nik
Dollsrme chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I really like this story and how Bella came to her decision about it is time. I think you're writing is right up there with the best of them. I hope you keep writing. Thanks, Diana
BrowncoatVolunteer chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This is great. I really think you should continue with this AU story arc.
TwerdLife chapter 1 . 6/12/2010

Loved it awesome
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
this was so awesome :)
Han1212 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This Chapter was just.. Beautifull there were No Flaw's or spelling mistake's. It's was so long too, i love your story's but this has too be now my fave :) x