Reviews for Your Sex Is On Fire
nova zodiac chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Please write another one
killer4853 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Kat chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Great story! I really enjoy these.
kibara chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
honesty u should keep writing about them and not just make sequels but make more chapters to it!

it would be far easier that way!and would gladly read them;b

im sure im not the only one who would !

anyway the big thing is that the have to move in together at one point or another because other wise it isnt a complet story and that would be plain meeen! well keep up the goodwork:)

Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
i love these stories xD
WickedlyMinx chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
If u make another one just tell me
lydia1232323 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
awesome story but im confused at the end. did that acutally happen or was she having a dream.
xx-Twenty.Three-xx chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Loved this one that I loved the rest of them. Keep it up, I like it. Kakashi & Sakura work out good.
JustineAme chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
very sweet actually and hot
Drea1284 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Great installment. No one sneaks up on Kakashi, No one. lol
amu-chan-1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
wow this one is really hot. and cute. and lovely. and i can go on and on about it.

supper sweet ending 3 great job
Tainted by Love chapter 1 . 6/17/2010 naruto and sasuke know about them or not thats the only thing i'm a bit unsure about other then that love your KakashixSakura series. XD
angel897 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
loving please keep it up kay
revengewantinggirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I liked this cute story, and not just because it features my favorite Naruto pairing. Because reviews are for critiques you should know that your title is grammatically incorrect. You're you are, which would mean the title was "You Are Sex Is On Fire" which does not make sense lol. So you might want to change that if you were typing too fast or weren't thinking and messed up. Other than that can't wait to see if there will be another one shot of these interconnected stories!