Reviews for Definitely Not Gay
darjh619edge chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
My only complaint is how mean dolph is but still love it
darjh619edge chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I love it. They are cute
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
yolo
John chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Make another chapter ahhhh so hottt
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
awessome
Chris chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
I luv it a threesome would b nice and if Miz culd walk in join it'd be totally sexy
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This story is disgusting. If Dolph is pretending to be a homophobe why would he hang out with a gay couple? Why would they be okay with him saying those things? Plus John has the most offensive and unrealistic reaction to rape i've ever read. "My fake homophobe bestfriend got me drunk & raped me, oh well lets have a threesome!". Simply vile.
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
OMG! Officially in love with all your stories. I can basically relate to most of them because I'm bi but like guys more. Girls are still hot! Wow...this just got really awkward...hmmmmm...um I'm gonna be on RAW! RAW is going to be in Detroit on January 24th and im begging my parents to take me! I'm prolly gonna be in one of the front seats too! Like behind micheal cole and Jerry lawler! So I'm gonna be on Camera a lot. I'm gonna have a sign that says "HI Fanfiction!" and "Centon Forver! Codiase Forever! Candy forever!" and other pairings. I just wanna say that right now before I forget.

Also please read my story, "Life as a Teenage Werewolf." its not wrestling but it still kicks ass. XD. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
holy crap chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
This is honestly offensive. Dolph Ziggler RAPES his best friend in order to get a guy to feel jealous enough to commit to a serious relationship? That's not how healthy relationships work.

And seriously, John is OKAY WITH BEING RAPED? He's okay with his best friend getting him drunk and raping him? He doesn't, I don't know, feel betrayed or anything? Do you have any idea what rape is actually like, especially when your attacker is somebody you KNOW?

This story shows a complete lack of understanding for how relationships work. Have you ever even been in one? Seriously?
QueenofYourWorld chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
i cant believe Jack asked for a threesome(shakes head)
InYourHonour chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
Ha, awesome! I am all pro 2 (!) chapters here ... and I def dont want ya'll to stop writing...like ever ;-)

XO & InYourHonour
If-I-Were-A-Wolf chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
OMFG! forget john, i feel bad for nick! i knew this was gonna happen...just KNEW it! well, i hope john doesnt kill nick, 'cause i actually like him. update, i NEED to see what'll happen. i hope john isnt one to hold a grudge...
MagicallyMalicious chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Oh my gooooooodness( insert exaggerated ghetto accent here)! I can't believe mr. ziggles raped the shaman of sexy!

But I will say that I am shockingly looking forward to the possibility of this threesome XD!

Ok Jess maybe John may have been subcon wanting some ziggler action but that's a kinda fucked up way to get it(do I have to sit in the sicko corner because I read the "rape" scene 2x)! XP!

Kirbey! Kirbey! Kirbey! Kirbey! Kirbey! Randiase! Like for reals? Is it gonna be angst free and super smutty(this is my version of pleading for that ; P)? And I really am anxiously waiting for the rest of that legacy tales! Ok I loves y'all, I'm gone : )
InYourHonour chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
I wish this would have been longer *ha* cant wait for whats happening in the next chapter!
MagicallyMalicious chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Please please please don't tell me ziggy is about to bone jomo because I just can't fuckin deal with that right now! Eewwwww!

Can't wait for ch.4! I'm officially addicted XD!

I love Kirbey, I love Kirbey, I love Kirbey, I love Kirbey, I love Kirbey, I love Kirbey 3333333!

Is that enough positive reinforcement? ; )