Reviews for DVD Delights
Bananaphobia chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
Oh, Sirius... This gave me a good laugh!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
Love It! 'Galaxy quest' indeed.
lupuslady chapter 26 . 6/23/2011
Loved this, especially chapter 16. Sirius's ending comment was hilarious.
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 26 . 9/11/2010
I love strang shippings, but only when they part-way make sence. Percy and Hermione I can see, but Hermione and Sirius? I just don't understand how that one could work. I really enjoyed this fic though, great work! :)
Hermitt chapter 26 . 9/11/2010
Woopsie! My review last chap was cut short! What I wanted to say was that I loved the irony of the last sentence in comparison to the whole mailing thingo. Haha.

Loved this chapter! Hehe! This was a truly inspired piece of work! The alphabet DVD thing, I mean. Awesome!

Loved reading it and thanks for writing it!

Bye for now!

_!

Hermitt
Hermitt chapter 25 . 9/11/2010
Haha! I loved the irony of
studentofwords chapter 26 . 9/10/2010
Wow. You're... done. That's a weird feeling. But I must say, this last chapter kept me smiling. So, thank you! For all of those 26 chapters!
deleted9 chapter 26 . 9/10/2010
I loved this one haha...those two get into so much trouble together, it's hilarious! Fun to read about, though..adorable ending as well! Great chapter! Loved this series!
deleted9 chapter 25 . 9/10/2010
Aww, I love that movie. I need to watch it again. Cute job with this one! Great clues for the next movie too haha.
deleted9 chapter 24 . 9/10/2010
Hahahaha, this is hilarious! I loved it though! And I love all the humor that you sprinkle throughout it...Magenta lol...very nice!
alannalove1990 chapter 26 . 9/10/2010
Its over. I am so sad! (! I loved this ending! I loved every single chapter! D! This was so wonderful! All the pairings and love and hate was just great! I especially loved the Voldemort and Hermione stories! I am also glad that so many more stories came out of this! I LOVE YOU! D! There is an anime club and we have a harry potter group within it, and i recommended you to everyone as the best fan fiction writer in the whole world! LOL! THANKS!
notwritten chapter 26 . 9/9/2010
This was good to read. Keep smiling. :-)
Corey Fitzwilliam chapter 26 . 9/9/2010
Hee! That was a really sweet ending. Awesome story dude.
Sharkeygirl chapter 26 . 9/9/2010
Really nice ending! I'm sorry this story is over since it was so fun, but I can't wait to read more from you!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 26 . 9/9/2010
it was good but yes you should have gone with a hermione/sev pairing for the last chapter