Reviews for Tales of Toddlerhood
Will you be updating soon?
Please update soon!
Please update soon!
I’m looking forward to seeing what the next chapter is all about.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/2/2019
Could you write about the day that Sharon takes Stan to get his Kindergarten shots? Maybe include the following tidbits mentioned in your other stories:
- Sharon had Randy come with her so that he can help hold Stan down
- Stan was told over breakfast that morning where they were going
- He was upset the entire time and wasn’t cooperating
- There were a couple of nurses who restrained Stan so he couldn’t run out of the room
- Most likely after the appointment, Randy and Sharon gain looks from people in the waiting room who probably heard Stan having a meltdown
Overall, the doctor’s visit was stressful
Guest chapter 12 . 9/2/2019
I have some ideas for future chapters: In one of your stories, Stan recalls when he was 4 and how Shelly threw him off their parents’ bed. If you decide to write this as a chapter story, maybe you could add in that Stan was taken to the emergency room and Shelly was grounded. Another from the same story is the time that Shelly took one of Stan’s toys & broke his finger.
Trudy Heine chapter 12 . 8/23/2019
Got two ideas for the next chapter. One could be the camping trip where Stan and Kyle got lost at age 6 and Stan had that asthma attack. The one you mentioned in two of your other stories. Another is Kenny's little sister Karen being born, I like their relationship. Kenny is a good big brother to Karen.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/19/2019
Please update soon! Looking forward to what you have for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2019
Love the new version! Thank you for updating it.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2019
Being that you have a separate story for “The Worst Birthday,” would you replace this with “A First or Second Sleepover?”
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2019
Being that you already have a separate story for “The Worst Birthday,” would you replace this with A First or Second Sleepover?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2019
Being that you already have a separate story for “The Worst Birthday,” would you replace this with First or Second Sleepover?
Lululucille chapter 1 . 5/24/2019
I’m literally in love with your stories
Guest chapter 12 . 5/5/2019
I always enjoy reading your work. Your descriptions for the Marsh family are very well-written. I can actually see some of these plots happening on the show. I have some story suggestions based on Stan’s letter to Shelley in These Words on Paper: you mention about three incidents in which Shelley tortured Stan by either throwing him off the bed, her & Krissa giving him paper cuts, & Shelley closing the door on Stan’s finger and breaking it. Even though you wrote a paragraph about the papers cuts, there’s several details that could make for an interesting story about that day. The same can be said about the other two incidents from Stan & Shelley’s childhood. Maybe this could be a chapter or two for this series? I look forward to seeing the other stories that you come up with. Keep up the good work!
Greaf chapter 11 . 4/24/2019
Stan got a squirrel at age 5. ( My Future Self and Me)
Make a story about that