Reviews for Caught You on the Flip Side
anon chapter 4 . 1/15
i love this story but it has tinges of sadness underneath like a nostalgia extending beyond this lifetime and it makes me so sad and hungry for the memories that were and i hate how i love it too does that make sense? like this story gives me so much feelings, deep feelings that makes me want to sit down on a dark rainy day and just... CONTEMPLATE y'know? fuck, i love/hate it
ANON chapter 2 . 1/14
break a 275000 vase kiss kiss fall in love lol
amr56 chapter 4 . 1/2
I read this for the first time a few years ago. It stayed with me and I just reread it because he writing here is beautiful and I absolutely love this Ino. This story is beyond wonderful and even though it's been a few years, I hope you come back to it someday. Even if it's never finished, though, it's definitely worth the read. Thanks!
UghNaturopathy chapter 4 . 8/6/2016
Nice story. But, ugh, did you HAVE to make her a naturopathist of all things? Why not an actual med school student, or pharmacologist, or some discipline that isn't primarily dominated by absolute quacks?
PepsiColaa chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Just passing by to say that I want to die because it has been like 5 years now and this is to date the best deiino fic out there (I mean imo it's hard to write these two as a couple so making it believable is an achievement omg i hope that doesnt come off as bashing or a shade lmao, i just like deiino in the most superficial sense of the word, but I don't dwell on the ship that much) But I'm not gonna lose hope, I'm going to favorite this and hope that some day it will update. I read this story some time ago but I saw some deiino fan art that reminded me of this story so I'm going to read it again 3 *prays to all gods*
Rougish chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
It pains me that you never complete your story. At least the ones I like
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
This is so unexpected, but I now need it in my life... Your eloquence, and meshing those two together slowly is a marvel...
shelvesinthecloset chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
I...kind of love this. I hope you decide to finish it :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
Beautiful! Hopefully you'll continue one day..
IndigoRabbit chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
Uwahh, this is lovely. And i really love your characterisation, of ino, of dei, and the backstories of the akatsuki - peins character and how he helped them :) i adored the final scene of this chapter so much. I wish i knew where this is going. The development really has me interested. Maybe someday . all the best mdear x
halehart chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
Youre such a talented writer! I love how you strangely molded these characters together despite their clashing personalities!
Im still sort of hoping for new chapters even though it's been a while :(
Most of your works are addictive!
Jay chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This story is absolutely beautiful. It's so... ARTSY. And I love it. I really hope you'd get around to updating it, because this is just ugh. Sublime. I cannot think of any other words to describe it, really. But it's okay. It's probably left undescribed (and now you've gone and forced me to make up a word) anyway.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
The summary of this story is so beautiful. At first I thought it was strange, so I read it again and again and again. And then it hit me. Wow.
thank you for everything chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
hello! you're a great inspiration and i just wanted you to know i love the stories you write :) you've made it to the very top of my list of favorite writers everrrr and you really are an amazing person with crazy ass talent to write things that can reduce me to nothing short of a sea of tears sigh

i was wondering if this will be continued - just a curious question. would be interesting to see how this pair turns out!
jfc chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
IM CRYING YOURE AMAZING AND I WANT TO HUG YOU AND HUG YOU SOME MORE I CANT

This fic is amazing goddammit. Its amazing. I need more of this. Not to be demanding, seriously, but it's like Im craving for more of your stories. I swear man you write the best things EVER.

Please come back. I'd be crying Niagara Falls for three weeks if you finally do. Its been three years :(