Reviews for Caught You on the Flip Side
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 4 . 11/28
This is so unexpected, but I now need it in my life... Your eloquence, and meshing those two together slowly is a marvel...
shelvesinthecloset chapter 4 . 10/9
I...kind of love this. I hope you decide to finish it :)
Beautiful! Hopefully you'll continue one day..
IndigoRabbit chapter 4 . 8/21
Uwahh, this is lovely. And i really love your characterisation, of ino, of dei, and the backstories of the akatsuki - peins character and how he helped them :) i adored the final scene of this chapter so much. I wish i knew where this is going. The development really has me interested. Maybe someday . all the best mdear x
halehart chapter 4 . 5/22
Youre such a talented writer! I love how you strangely molded these characters together despite their clashing personalities!
Im still sort of hoping for new chapters even though it's been a while :(
Most of your works are addictive!
Jay chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This story is absolutely beautiful. It's so... ARTSY. And I love it. I really hope you'd get around to updating it, because this is just ugh. Sublime. I cannot think of any other words to describe it, really. But it's okay. It's probably left undescribed (and now you've gone and forced me to make up a word) anyway.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
The summary of this story is so beautiful. At first I thought it was strange, so I read it again and again and again. And then it hit me. Wow.
the sleepyhead chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
hello! you're a great inspiration and i just wanted you to know i love the stories you write :) you've made it to the very top of my list of favorite writers everrrr and you really are an amazing person with crazy ass talent to write things that can reduce me to nothing short of a sea of tears sigh

i was wondering if this will be continued - just a curious question. would be interesting to see how this pair turns out!
jfc chapter 4 . 9/9/2014

This fic is amazing goddammit. Its amazing. I need more of this. Not to be demanding, seriously, but it's like Im craving for more of your stories. I swear man you write the best things EVER.

Please come back. I'd be crying Niagara Falls for three weeks if you finally do. Its been three years :(
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
awesome pls complete
Faded Pink chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Everything you write is just so beautiful.
Staffy-Bull chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
okay i am so sorry i don't know what was going on and i don't know how (or even if you can) to delete reviews. you probably shouldn't read my last one, it'll save you the confusion. ( and believe me, there'll be a lot of it.) i normally never go for a fic with these characters but i thought it'd be interesting and a change of pace, disregarding my incredibly intense love for 'reincarnation'-type fics. all of a sudden as i was reading through it i was like 'yeah this is cool i'm probably gonna check out this persons other fics and most likely fav this one because damn' and then i got to ino's philosophical thoughts and i was literally just like 'wow.' just, wow. my mind was blown and i think i was having a crisis. can crisis' last less than 5 minuites? i have no clue. sorry. i got so suddenly emotional i had to ramble and i think all i did was just mess myself up. this is probably also confusing, so i'm just gonna finish it with this is probably my favourite naruto fanfiction ever. one of my top 5 any kind of fic's ever i'd say. everything is so surreal.
Staffy-Bull chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
i don't know whats going on. i really don't. i'm crying. i think this is a crisis. the first page of your fic has turned me into a wreck and i don't know why. i'm sorry this is weird but this was great i don't know what to think now except wow. maybe i'll come back a try to explain more. (this is so surreal i'm sorry if this freaked you out god knows i'm freaked out.)
CarnCas chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Hello there, just wanted to do another review for this fic because it is really truly one of my most absolute favorites. Everything is so stunningly beautiful, from Dei's weary personality to Ino's spunky attitude and cheerful approach to life. This is one of those special fics out there that just... compels you to read it on its own, complete with a simple but touching plot and characters that have been crafted with such skill that they leave a long-lasting and deep impression. And all those precise descriptions and perfect moments...
And that ending... One line-simple, but complete in a sense that Dei's slumber represents a closure to the story.
I had a wonderful time re-reading your fic (and yes, it deserves to be re-read again and again) and I hope others will get to read this fantastic fic as well!

Once again, thank you for this marvelous piece of work!
Brook Weed chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Hi! It's been nearly three years since you updated. I don't remember if I ever submitted a review (I've been following you for some time now and I was around when you started this fic), but then again, I'm not good at articulating my thoughts. This is seriously one of the best fanfics I've read; it's because of this that I've developed an appreciation for both Ino and Deidara as individuals and as a pairing. They have depths that I've been craving to see from other fics, and most fall short. I really hope you finish this someday. You mentioned that you already had the future chapters and ending planed out, so maybe you will. In the meantime, I'll wait. Thanks so much for sharing your work!