Reviews for Caught You on the Flip Side
Cherryish chapter 4 . 10/12
, wow. I know youre probably not online anymore but...this fanfiction is honestly one of the best. And i would honestly pay or donate money for this! Lol i love deiino so much and how you portray them are amazingly accurate and WOW your descriptions and how you write is super lovely! I hope to see the end of this story one day
QUACK3RS chapter 4 . 9/13
Please update. This story is so unique. The last bit was really tender.
Inotheflower chapter 4 . 8/11
Wow, this story is incredible. Made me search for more DeiIno fics, but I'm pretty sure I'll never stumble upon one as enthralling as this one. Just, wow. Incredible. Love your writing and the way you portray these two, so thank you much. If you ever get around to writing any more of this story, that would be incredibly wonderful !
niewna chapter 1 . 6/1
oh please update this firefly. vomit us new chapters this is honestly THE BEST story ever.
You paint a picture.
Filicium Sapindaceae chapter 4 . 5/15
Ah, I remember tripped over this story some years ago, only to stumble back at it last week. a shame that I never gotten around to review this. ...Two words. Hily. Shot. This is by far the best thing I ever read about DeiIno, and I can't believe I've fallen in love with this story more than once. Each time I read it I gotten the urge to reread, over and over and over. Are there any chance you would be around to finish this? I'm really looking forward.
niewna chapter 3 . 3/19
It is like a soldier boy yearning for freedom. So entranced in his dream that his passion and will is shared by everyone around him. He fights and so he wins.
He carries the stories, the wishes and the hope of everyone he inspires.
Only for him to be shot at the very end of the war.
And as he fades away, he wonders whether freedom will be found. Or whether all he did was add to the cycle of hate.
He will never really know and that just kills him more. Do Deidara and Ino end up together? If so, how? If not, did Ino find the one she's supposed to be destined with, other than Dei? How hurtful would that cause me if I read it?
It is sad how I will never know. And it knaws at my subconcious and makes my daydreams a little curious. I am like the people that soldier boy inspired. Led around with no conclusion.
The atmosphere you placed with your words and the dreams of nebulas and stars... I want to find out why you chose that summary.
This Deidara that is interesting and quite cute. And this Ino that is more human, more alive than the shallow character she was made to be. I want to see ilthem flourish into a beautiful relationship. Shining like the explosive stars they are. And they will burn brightly, naturally. But. Of course, I will never know. And I want to ask for your end, the one youve been writing these foir chapters to build up tothe climax, a resolution, an end.
Nebula, stars, is it supposed to be a parallel world to the canon? Oh its sad how I will never know.
This storh is beautiful, flawless and artistic..i can see images in my mind and feel the authenticity of their feelings and actions. So I dream. Everywhere it follows me. Even in the bathroom.
It haunts me and I want to ask.
Are you doing this on purpose? spamming yous. nah. actually thought i deleted my review so i wrote another one. only longer. but found the review was there but i had to post this anyways. yay another review!
niewna chapter 4 . 3/19
Its just sad that this will never get around to be finished.
It is like a soldier boy filled with passion, hope and ambiton for freedom to the point where he inspires everyone to want the same dreams he has. So he fights and wins.
Only for him to be shot after the very end of the war, without ever knowing what happened.
Did Ino and Deidara end up together or did Ino find someone Tall, dark and handsome while Deidara ends up dying alone with his crippling marriage with Art?
I will never get to know.
And it haunts me because it endes at such a flourishing scene whcich is supposed tk be a support or build up to whatever ending or climax. it haunts me.
Say, are you doing this on purpose?
#3amreviews #sorryforsolemnity
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 4 . 3/9
I'm really glad I found this story and chose to read it. It's really amazing and I sincerely enjoy every word I have read.

I hope that some day, you'll return to it and give us a proper ending to this stardust love.
anon chapter 4 . 1/15
i love this story but it has tinges of sadness underneath like a nostalgia extending beyond this lifetime and it makes me so sad and hungry for the memories that were and i hate how i love it too does that make sense? like this story gives me so much feelings, deep feelings that makes me want to sit down on a dark rainy day and just... CONTEMPLATE y'know? fuck, i love/hate it
ANON chapter 2 . 1/14
break a 275000 vase kiss kiss fall in love lol
amr56 chapter 4 . 1/2
I read this for the first time a few years ago. It stayed with me and I just reread it because he writing here is beautiful and I absolutely love this Ino. This story is beyond wonderful and even though it's been a few years, I hope you come back to it someday. Even if it's never finished, though, it's definitely worth the read. Thanks!
UghNaturopathy chapter 4 . 8/6/2016
Nice story. But, ugh, did you HAVE to make her a naturopathist of all things? Why not an actual med school student, or pharmacologist, or some discipline that isn't primarily dominated by absolute quacks?
PepsiColaa chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Just passing by to say that I want to die because it has been like 5 years now and this is to date the best deiino fic out there (I mean imo it's hard to write these two as a couple so making it believable is an achievement omg i hope that doesnt come off as bashing or a shade lmao, i just like deiino in the most superficial sense of the word, but I don't dwell on the ship that much) But I'm not gonna lose hope, I'm going to favorite this and hope that some day it will update. I read this story some time ago but I saw some deiino fan art that reminded me of this story so I'm going to read it again 3 *prays to all gods*
Rougish chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
It pains me that you never complete your story. At least the ones I like
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
This is so unexpected, but I now need it in my life... Your eloquence, and meshing those two together slowly is a marvel...