Reviews for Only That Which is Written in Blood
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
This is all too realistic if one of the CBI team died. Beautifully written. No lie, the angst warning. Thanks for writing it.
mrs.sastre chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Intense and amazingly powerful. Cho's inner voice felt so true though, so spot on - indeed all of the characters felt right. This story was difficult to read but nonetheless it felt like you gave me such a tremendous gift.

Thank you.
LanternLight13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Brilliant end. Thanks for sharing.
MartyMac49 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Intense. Very - Very Intense. My heart is hurting.
dreamcatchr2009 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Well... This is just completely brilliant! I would point out specifics, but then I'd end up quoting the whole story. Awesomely done!
Canary chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
What a brilliant story. I read it and feel gutted, but in the best kind of way, if that's somehow possible.
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Whew!
Intense.
What a wonderful characterization of Cho.

Thank you so much for sharing.
Gryffindors.dark.angel chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
very good , very sad too was in such hysterics o had to stop reading for a while
Donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Just catching up on your older "Mentalist" fics. You write Cho very well, and it's great to have someone who can do it. He's tough to write for.

This is a beautifully written piece, but extremely difficult to read because of all that angst you warned about. I sure hope the show doesn't go down this way; I just might do myself bodily harm. But I congratulate you on your talent here. It's hard for me to read fics that have little dialogue-I tend to skim through it to the "good parts." But I didn't skim through this one. It was all good.
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Whoa.

Heavy shi... wait, wait, wait...

uhh.

Shiitake mushrooms. Yes.

Dang.

Even the mushrooms don't make me feel much better.

...

Whoa.

This one, this one, this one... deserves a blue ribbon.
Agent ERA chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
*sniffles* Aw, poor Cho. Wonderfully written. I really hope you write another Cho centric fic. There aren't enough out there.

ERA
leila-blue chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
sad, but very good
ChristalSteele chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This is absolutely horribly depressing. Very well written but horribly depressing. Seriously a beautiful piece of work I like the perspective being Cho's. The last few lines put a chill down my spine. Beautiful and depressing. Excellent work.
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Oh goodness. That was gorgeous, you know, and VERY Cho. I can't BELIEVE how well you got Cho's voice in here, even though he didnt speak more than three words. It was WONDERFUL, absolutely WONDERFUL.

Thanks a billion for posting!
grace1237 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Gosh, when you labelled the story 'Angst' you weren't joking!

But I have to say it's one of the better one-shots I've read in a long time; I especially like the narration style. You managed to capture Cho's voice. Plus the very non-cliche ending was refreshing.