Reviews for Four Centimeters
croquant chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
The characterization was spot on, and I like how the story slowly progressed into more angsty territory. Both characters are somewhat hurt by Shinra's love and you really portrayed that well here.
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Hi there, ibu.

Now that I have begun to watch DRRR! and have been enlightened, I can now review this. SQUEE.

I loved this. Loved loved loved this. So much. You are amazing, this was amazing, and it made my love for Shinra/Celty grow even more.

It doesn't help that they're both my favorite characters, like ever, besides Rio and Izaya.

*squees and runs off* Amazing work~
Misanthropic Sycophant chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
...I loved this. The ending was especially bitter sweet in the right amounts for this pairing. 3
Sepsis chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
That was great! :) Though I always feel sorry for them when I read sad stories. Theyre perfect for each other though..
star-gazing-in-LA chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This is amazing, I love this pairing too and this story. 3
LieutenantPudding chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
awww~ this is my most fave pairing of Durarara~ D

i lurve how you did their relationship~ you nailed their attitudes very well! 8D
kleptographer of alternates chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
You did a really good job! I love this pairing and was glad to see one that explored how their relationship developed as he grew up.
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
KYAAAAW! I love it!

Especially how you mention that he ate the fortune.

It's a very good retrospect view of their relationship, and it's so sweet! Great job!
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
The sad thing is that I read the summary for this, and didn't even question it. It wasn't until I actually started reading that I suddenly realized there was something wrong with that statement and immediately had a double take. Oh yeah, Celty doesn't have a head or lips to kiss with. haha!

Not that it matters though. Not for these two. I really enjoyed your story. I wish there was more fic for this pairing. :)
maple the wacky tree chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
the ending's a little . . . abrupt, but other than that i liked it.
kuoco chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This is just so sweet and sad and amazing all at the same time! Your writing style has a flow to it that makes it seem so magical :D I loved reading this!
Plastic Roses chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This is one of my favorite pairings, and you were great at capturing their interactions. Great job! :)
young dawn chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Would ya look at that? Yet another series we have in common. xD Ah, but this is actually the first Durarara! fic I've ever read. As with your other works, I quite liked this piece. That last section comes harsher, in juxtaposition with the rest of the story. But don't worry; it works. I like that we kind of get to see their relationship evolve through these little snippets. I've been away for a while, but I'll be back to read the other stories you put up while I was gone soon! ;D

Always,