Reviews for Feelings Show
Deleted-account-please-7249024 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Oh this was good.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
really excellent story it was cute.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Really good story it was cute
WarblerChris chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwe, you know just how to give me something I can read when I'm too tired to read a whole, big, long story! Thanks! I'll be reading more later...when I'm not as sleepy!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account. good story.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
haha, in case you haven't noticed by now...I'm on a spree with this pairing. Lol. You have a LOT of fics. Like. Wow. They're all pretty good...always the same pattern though - a bit of angst followed by fluff. It's cute...a bit repetitive, but I guess that's your style, so I can't really blame ya. Either way, they're nice to read. Good work!

Peace Out! _
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
this was a great story.
s.n.girl88 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
absolutely beautiful story,

i loved the ending i

thought it was so sweet.
InuyashaxSesshomaru4ever chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Awww how cute! I really love the end. :) 3
saintlike731 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
aww... jealous Clark is so cute, he's like a little kid. great story, very sweet! :)
lizzy384 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Awww...what a perfect little story to come home to after a hectic week at work and being out on a Friday night :-) - easy to relax with, nice fluff that makes me smile. Well done!
sparkling-stone chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Ooh, soo cute. There is a true shortage of Clark/Ollie fics, which is sad, because it's my favorite Smallville pairing. I'm pretty sure you're my main supplier of them, so thank you. This was an incredibly cute bit of fluff to brighten my day.