Reviews for All Too Easy
Very nice chapter ;) Zevran and Alistair's comments killed me XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Ah! I like this!
ikutoJS chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
You did well with Morrigan's point of view. I like how you refer to the events of the story in the game.
KM chapter 41 . 3/5/2014
That was bittersweet and Morrigan you will never be forgotten. I wonder how Detra will cope with Morrigan gone and resolving issues with Leliana. God why do Morrigan have to die!? Glad you update when you did.
Atsirk Enoh chapter 41 . 2/22/2014
Oh my god, no why Morrigan! You didn't have to do it...
N7 Ironclad chapter 41 . 2/21/2014
Wow... This is my first time reviewing anything on this site so I hope it comes out adequately. Your story was incredible! I really like how you tailored the language in the more intimate scenes to blend into the setting of the story. I didn't really understand it at first, but when I read your note explaining it, I thought it was brilliant! The love triangle between Morrigan, Leliana, and Detra was also quite well done in my opinion. I've only ever read one other story that used that love triangle, but I stopped reading it when the author chose to pair the Cousland Warden with Morrigan (I'm a sucker for Leliana .). You managed to bring a bittersweet ending for that romance that I thoroughly enjoyed. I'm torn seeing that this was updated so recently as it's nice to know that you are still writing (I hope!) but unless another update is well on the way, I'll have to wait to read more ㅠㅠ. Great job and I look forward to seeing the story progress! Another author and story for me to add to my favorites!
KeiHime013 chapter 40 . 6/12/2013
This story very much screams Warden/Morrigan. Though their interactions are fewer, it is glaringly obvious that the Warden feels more for Morrigan than she will ever have for Leliana.
Their arguments more explosive, their passion more palatable.

Leliana is Detra's distraction. Her fun. Even the "I love you" was just brought by the feeling of the end. All she feels has for Leliana is a type of obligation. The woman deeply cares for her, shouldn't she feel the same?
TheSodaVampire chapter 40 . 3/6/2013
More please?
Gemini1179 chapter 40 . 11/10/2012
I've missed this story! Now I have to go back and re read most of it :) While I love Leliana, I think the true romance in this story was with Morrigan. Well done.
cabby2299 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Great story. I've seen it a few times and figured I'd give it a look. Like what you've done with Morrigan. She always seemed to me anyway more of a fighter and not just a mage. Onto the next chapter. Thanks for sharing.
AD Lewis chapter 37 . 2/29/2012
Noooo not Mabs!

Love the story - I hope Leliana gets togther with the Warden.

Update soon!
Gemini1179 chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
I missed this! Now I have to read through the whole thing again... *sigh* twist my rubber arm.
lynn-writer chapter 37 . 10/10/2011
Great story :)

Looking forward to the next chapter!
BrutalBrittany24 chapter 36 . 9/30/2011
This story is soooo damn epic please update
Allyon chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
"This was one skill I knew I would not have to upgrade" -is this the joke from chapter 6 you are talking about?