Reviews for Cracked!
AvoidedIsland chapter 11 . 3/25
So I probably could have finished this story already but I keep re-reading parts because they make me giggle like crazy. I absolutely love this fic so far but this chapter was downright perfect and hella amusing. Your writing style is completely engaging and fun to read. The humor is so damn spot on. If this had been an actual novel, I'd gladly throw money at you.
Luscious lisa chapter 26 . 12/28/2015
I am really enjoying your writing is there going to be more?
Silque chapter 26 . 6/18/2015
Holy schnikies, I can't believe this story got updated! Don't get me wrong, I'm freaking THRILLED! I need to go back and reread it from the beginning, now. Are you planning on finishing it? PLEASE say yes!
baldtomato chapter 26 . 6/15/2015
this is the single most hilarious parody in the fandom, welcome back! please update sooner, altho any update of this fic is a bright spot in my inbox! :-D
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 26 . 6/14/2015
I've been waiting for updates on this so patiently (sort of!) What I would really love is to see them in order though, especially since you're doing a story line in order now in later chapters.

Yeah?
illereyn chapter 26 . 6/14/2015
Haha, you know, I like this Bella and Edward much more than the original version. They actually talk about important stuff here, Bella is much more intelligent and 3-dimensional, and Edward more honest - to himself as well as to others. And this Edward has a much more positive view of humans, if you read between the lines I'm pretty sure book!Edward regards humans as a lower species, no matter what he says about wanting to be human again. And yes, sparkling skin cannot be anything but massively gay and a little stupid, sorry Stephanie Myer. Reading this is such a catharsis from reading the books, I'm really loving it!
1853kaz chapter 26 . 6/14/2015
Love this story so much. It has so much to offer! No cookie cutter heroine here. I hope she looks after his heart while she lays down the rules of engagement :)
Camilla10 chapter 26 . 6/14/2015
I am so glad you updated.
silversimon chapter 26 . 6/14/2015
Dora the Explorer... too funny :-). Glad you're back! Yeah!
eesti chapter 10 . 6/13/2015
I love this story. Found it just today and I am engrossed. Fabulous. Thank you. You are so clever.
kgarrison3 chapter 25 . 3/24/2015
Too fun!
Silque chapter 25 . 3/22/2015
I've decided to rename this story What Twilight Could Have Been If It Were Written By Someone With Actual Writing Talent. I love this! Just the right amount of snark. Bravo! I hope you intend to finish it...and maybe go on the rewrite the whole series! Awesome stuff!
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 25 . 3/21/2015
Holy cat crap! I thought you died. Now I have to re-read the whole thing. I wish you would put them in order though. Makes it easier.
silversimon chapter 25 . 3/21/2015
Hurrah, hurrah! Hope you find more where this came from :) But seriously, it was terrific to get an alert on this story and even nicer to read Jasper's father's sage "toad" advice which Bella somehow got the memo on. He, he, hee :)
1853kaz chapter 25 . 3/21/2015
Oh! I have missed this.. Intelligent, barbed but beautiful retell my of canon. I had to go back to refresh a couple of chapters (no problem) and as soon as I read discussion of her faith, I remembered it all. Loved it, thank you! Are you still writing? :)