Reviews for Cracked!
Edward'sDJ chapter 24 . 2/27
I love this story. I love the snark, Bella's feistiness and Edward's cluelessness. I hope it will be finished one day (PLEEEASE?)
Edward'sDJ chapter 22 . 2/27
Edward doesn't seem quite so maladjusted when compared to the rest of his family.
Edward'sDJ chapter 19 . 2/25
Edward is so sweet, I want to sit on his lap.
Edward'sDJ chapter 18 . 2/25
Love, love, love it.
silversimon chapter 24 . 1/4
Thanks for the laughs wrapped up in a clever, well written story. I'm so sad it seems to have ended.
SallyDog3 chapter 24 . 4/23/2014
I hope you finish this story. I really would like to read the Purim celebration. And why do I get the feeling that Bella's grandmother was a fire eater in the circus? Between fire eating and a taser, Bella may not need help to take out James.
ladylibre chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
That was great!
qhrciskrpc chapter 24 . 2/13/2014
Thanks.
You sadist.

You made me laugh in the library repeatedly.

It's hot. I couldn't sleep. Think I upset the neighborhood by laughing. Repeatedly.

And now you make me cry because it's not finished.

(If you ever nominate for FGB please email me. There's a oneshot I want to read.)
Morganna13 chapter 24 . 1/11/2014
This story is everything that I wish twilight had actually been :D 3
catjumped1 chapter 24 . 11/20/2013
This was a cute story. I wish it was finished.
Anabely chapter 24 . 8/31/2013
I Love this story. Twilight that doesn't make me hate it. I particularly like your sense of humor and the way characters or groups will ask a series of intelligent questions,both missing from the original. I think Jasper offering to be Alice's chupacabra was my favorite joke.

I also think this is more than just crack fic.
Britmom chapter 24 . 8/22/2013
Found your story in a list of someon's favourites and I can see why. It's amazing. I love your characters, the twist on the storyline and the humour. I don't often laugh aloud at stories but you've got me several times. Thanks! Please update soon; I'm hooked!
huntergatherer chapter 24 . 4/28/2013
wow. This story is so much fun. I actually can't believe I started reading something called a crack fic (not only that, but a Twilight rewrite too?). I am really glad I did! You made so many interesting observations! I especially liked the description of their spongy vampire physiology, how Edward never learned to be a teenager, and their use of domesticated animal blood sometimes. It always bothered me that they were so concerned about not killing people, but endangered animals like mountain lions are just so delicious! It was really a great read! I hope you continue it! :-) Cheers!
wanderingsoul92 chapter 24 . 4/9/2013
great story...can't wait till the next chapter
Madeline4994 chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
best chapter ever! so funny!