Reviews for Cracked!
missmelly chapter 21 . 1/14
This chapter may be both the most intelligent AND the funniest thing I've ever read in Twific!
missmelly chapter 8 . 1/13
I am loving this story so much! I always appreciate stories that "correct" all the missteps and ridicilous behaviors in Twilight, but yours is both intelligent and funny. Thank you for sharing your writing with us!
maria.danilova chapter 26 . 12/1/2016
The story is gorgeous, completely unique, it's endlessly deeper, funnier, more erotic than the canon for me. Also, it makes sense! I'm addicted to it and looking forward to an update, but even if you're not into it anymore, I'm so grateful for those chapers you've enriched the fandom with. Thanks a lot, I haven't been so taken with a fic for a long time, though I'm sifting through the pool regulary enough and even got to think I've run out of truly creative and bright pieces.
CottonKey chapter 11 . 3/25/2016
So I probably could have finished this story already but I keep re-reading parts because they make me giggle like crazy. I absolutely love this fic so far but this chapter was downright perfect and hella amusing. Your writing style is completely engaging and fun to read. The humor is so damn spot on. If this had been an actual novel, I'd gladly throw money at you.
Luscious lisa chapter 26 . 12/28/2015
I am really enjoying your writing is there going to be more?
Silque chapter 26 . 6/18/2015
Holy schnikies, I can't believe this story got updated! Don't get me wrong, I'm freaking THRILLED! I need to go back and reread it from the beginning, now. Are you planning on finishing it? PLEASE say yes!
baldtomato chapter 26 . 6/15/2015
this is the single most hilarious parody in the fandom, welcome back! please update sooner, altho any update of this fic is a bright spot in my inbox! :-D
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 26 . 6/14/2015
I've been waiting for updates on this so patiently (sort of!) What I would really love is to see them in order though, especially since you're doing a story line in order now in later chapters.

Yeah?
illereyn chapter 26 . 6/14/2015
Haha, you know, I like this Bella and Edward much more than the original version. They actually talk about important stuff here, Bella is much more intelligent and 3-dimensional, and Edward more honest - to himself as well as to others. And this Edward has a much more positive view of humans, if you read between the lines I'm pretty sure book!Edward regards humans as a lower species, no matter what he says about wanting to be human again. And yes, sparkling skin cannot be anything but massively gay and a little stupid, sorry Stephanie Myer. Reading this is such a catharsis from reading the books, I'm really loving it!
1853kaz chapter 26 . 6/14/2015
Love this story so much. It has so much to offer! No cookie cutter heroine here. I hope she looks after his heart while she lays down the rules of engagement :)
Camilla10 chapter 26 . 6/14/2015
I am so glad you updated.
silversimon chapter 26 . 6/14/2015
Dora the Explorer... too funny :-). Glad you're back! Yeah!
eesti chapter 10 . 6/13/2015
I love this story. Found it just today and I am engrossed. Fabulous. Thank you. You are so clever.
kgarrison3 chapter 25 . 3/24/2015
Too fun!
Silque chapter 25 . 3/22/2015
I've decided to rename this story What Twilight Could Have Been If It Were Written By Someone With Actual Writing Talent. I love this! Just the right amount of snark. Bravo! I hope you intend to finish it...and maybe go on the rewrite the whole series! Awesome stuff!