Reviews for to strum gently with calloused hands
ArtieAndTinaAbrams chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
aww.

i love them

they're so cute as is this story.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Wow. This was so beautiful, full of those perfect little moments that Quinn and Puck have sometimes, I loved it. :)

The last few paragraphs are just perfection-

He plays her a song without words, something she thinks she must've heard before, but it's so new and beautiful that she wonders if he simply made it up. His voice is slow and steady as he sings words she can't distinguish, hums in a slow, sad way that makes her want to cry.

"It's pretty." She says this after he's done, swallowing thickly in the silence. "What is it?"

He doesn't answer for a long while, and before she can ask him again, he says, "I really love you." She thinks this must be the best thing she's ever heard and she wants to cry, it's so perfect.

"Play that song for me again." Her voice is quiet when she says this and as he strums the strings again, humming a sad song and playing a sorrowful tune, she thinks it must be the greatest song she's ever heard. She'd ask him the name of it again if she didn't know he wrote it about her.
addicted2chair chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I LOVE how you are writing so much Puck/Quinn! All of these short stories are beautiful and sweet and so incredibly perfect for them.
low on inspiration chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This was amazing. It was really well-written. It was short and simple, but so emotional all at the same time. The last line - "She'd ask him the name of it again if she didn't know he wrote it about her." - wrapped the story up wonderfully.
itsallgleektome chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
That was really good! I love how it just had a tiny pinch of angst there at the very end!