Reviews for Red Thread of Fate
Fi Suki Saki chapter 4 . 1/31
So, it's been soooo long that I haven't read any Naruto fanfic or read the manga or watch the anime.

But then I rewatch Naruto opening and Naruto's first meet his parents, in YouTube.
And yeah, Kushina's story made me want to read full story of her love live with Minato.

So I began to read it.

And, I Love it !

I love Minato's character that so far canonical, and great.

And like Kushina too.

I really want more. (but I probably wouldn't read any Naruto fic again after this for long time. #except maybe crossover)
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Loves! xoxo
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
This is so sweet!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
My poor heart shattered as I read the extremely sad conclusion to your amazing story. Oh, how I wish they'd received a happy ending but we can't change destiny I guess. Unless you're Naruto Uzumaki of course! Incredible story, great dialogue and way to keep them in character. Thank you for such a sweet story!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
This started out so bright and sunny then I could practically see dark, gloomy clouds over Minato. I know how it will end but I can't help and wish for a happily ever after... Great job as always!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
. . . . OMG! I absolutely love this soo much! I love it! I just- I have no words to describe how incredibly awesome this chapter is! You did an amazing job on it! Thank you so much for posting this!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Very few stories make me squeal like a schoolgirl and this is one of them. _ I LOVE Minato and Kushina's story, it's so beautiful and this chapter made me love it even more. I can only imagine what the next chapter holds! Awesome job!
Dazed Blue chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Omg. Finally, i found your story! I remembered i read this before when the manga chapters of Naruto meeting Kushina first came out and now, revisiting, it took me awhile to finddd thiss! So many other authors posted their version of " Red Thread" or something extremely similar as their title, but thankgoddnessirecognizedthis.
;DDD so happy. Definitely favoring this!
rembles chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Naoko Matatabi chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
I can't even describe how good that was. Thank you for writing such an awesome story!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Loved the chapter... though the kiss when he was injured through me off gaurd and how my days going ... or went ... well I was rudley woken up by my sister ... went chasing two full grown siberian huskies down the rode... barley ate eny thing... and watched two uterly teriffieying movies at my neibors... his 12 or 13 yr old sister looked liked a clown... XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Well told so far u stuck to the actual story line which not a lot of people do even though u changed it a little... but in the end... for a twist u should have made the parents live "ya know " ;-D
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
This was amazing and one of my favorite stories of this pairing! Great job!
ZeldaTifa chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Thank you so much for your fic, you made me cry at the end TToTT
MinatoNamikaze2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Awesome!

Great walkthrough with the storyline