Reviews for Alive
MadeleineRoza chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
Awww

such a cute story!

I really really really wanted Michelle 2 come

back in the series she was my favourite!

Love it

XX

maddy
saturn567 chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
awesome job!
MichelleBA chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
:) :) It's always nice to see a happy ending story:)

The one thing I hated about 24 was the fact that they didn't do happy endings...

GReat job:)
Francis 24crazy chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
thanks very much for updating, i started reading this again, thinking it wasn't updated, but it was, great job, i like how everyone got a happy ending, keep it up.
Little.Latina chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
Aaaaw, it should not end here :( I love their family and all the cute things, you should write more about them and their kids and the new baby, maybe a fic resolving around the pregnancy? What I love about your writing is that for once they can be happy, they can be a family, and that is not something one gets to read about much, so I would love it if you kept this up :)
Little.Latina chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
Aaaaw, now I wish they would go home and have a little of a normal life after everything they went through. I mean, they have been apart for 7 years, and they haven't even had a chance to act as a normal family for at least a weekend. That'd be so nice! Keep it up!
Francis 24crazy chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
You must continue because im enjoying this a lot, so continue pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Little.Latina chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
Cute, although I was a little bit disappointed that it was more related to Teri and Kim and all than to Tony and Michelle (I'm not the biggest fan of Kim). Anyway, looking forward to reading more.
jmeln1984 chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
I love this story! I knew Jack would come back! Please keep updating!
MarinaV chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love your story. It's so cute,and I love it. Please continue! :)
Little.Latina chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
I hope there'll be more flufflines on the fourth chapter :) I do like action, but when it comes to reading, fluffines is more my thing, but it's just a suggestion.
snheetah chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Awwwww that was really adorable!