Reviews for Hardly Rational
kitiku01 chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
love it! so sweet and funny! more!
inky chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
HPDM FLUFFFFFFF FLUFF FLUFFF OMG THE FLUFF ITS JUST SO CUTEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
This made my day! I love your story so much! It was so cute! :)
spectrumharmony chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
This story is so bloody brilliant. I just laugh for three hours straight reading this. My roommates probably start to wonder if i'm slightly mental. Gosh, I love your Harry; he's so lovesick. And Luna's plans were the best. Thank you for sharing this hilarious story. )
Carling chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
Adorable. Loved the bunny ears.
SamTheSlytherin chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
This was mushy, awkward, and disgustingly adorable... but, I liked it. Good job on the fic.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Yup, that is all that mattered.
Stillnight chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
This chapter has been rather hilarious, especially towards end :D
XenaDragon-xoxo chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
Oh my gosh. I'm laughing way too hard right now. Loved this fic, it made me nearly cry from laughing too much. And the idea of Harry as a bunny is just too cute! And I loved the ending to bits. :D
arunendu chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
I really liked this story it was humorous in the part where draco finds that harry is hiding draco"s underwear in his a great writer please write more stories.
zaifie chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Reading this was so incredibly fun! Loved the humor of it all, and the ending was adorable.
SuperCali chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
Brilliant. Luna is. The fic is. Thank you!
FARISWHEEL chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
I love this! Draco is hilarious, as is Luna, and I love The List. Harry is absolutely adorable, and Ron and Hermione are great.
Rennasakura chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
This is sooooooo adorable, and funny too! I almost died laughing at 1 in the morning you know, trying to stifle the noise and all that.

I almost squeal so loud imagine Harry changing into his bunny form (it sound way too cute for word)

Anyway, this fic is brilliant! Luna is such a great mach-maker!
Lzay-Niight chapter 1 . 3/16/2012