Reviews for Good Morning
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
This is so cute! I love the idea of them married while having to pretend they aren't during work. So sweet :)
kalicious chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Awwwww "I just wanted to kiss my wife before she goes off to work."

Lady-Nuriko chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I have to say this is one of my favorite little fics Ive read. Makes my inner fangirl very happy. I think this is even my first review too! I absoulutely love it! Great job! 3
dandoune chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I'm happy too :D this fic just brightened my day! I loved it!
77777777777 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
The ending of FMA was definitely lacking Royai. : *still upset about it* But! They're married in here! & Fanfiction's really do make up for the lack of Royai... :3

I can see this really happening though. xDD
Crystalline Arch chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This is far better than chapter 108 I've read. It never mention that Roy and Riza is married. Thank you so much for this fanfic. I love it
GoldieFlow chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
oh my goodness, that was sooo sweet!
thir13enth chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
SailorMeowMeow chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I loved it !
Drea1284 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Great Story. Very cute.
RGaijin chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
yay! They're married and work together. I love the last part...that's so how i see their relationship, work time and personal time separate. *claps* so happy i read this XD Thank you for writing this!
Professor of Pig-latin chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
X3 love it! it was so uber cute! it really does suck that their pic wasn't more intimate... oh well! that's what fanfiction is for.
little miss clueless chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
That was nice, quite surprising and makes me warm and fuzzy ahhahaha It was my first RoyAi day too, but I couldn't make anything coz I was busy with stuff... (FYI I thought he's still blind maaaan I swear I thought he never gained his sight ( another minus for me XD)
young dawn chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
An awesome little story. It was sweet and cute, with characterization still spot on. Very amusing. I laughed like mad at the end. xD