Reviews for Annabeth in Wonderland
Aww i feel so bad for mad hatter percy. :( *gives mad hatter percy a hug*
usually, I hate it when the character wakes up from a fantastic dream, only to have reality slap them in the face. but in this one, I loved it. I was hoping for it all throughout the fic, even though I loovveee mad hatter percy. totally packaging a virtual hug to be send with this review to him. I've always thought of percy as being a lot like the mad hatter (jk).
Awesome fanfic! Here is a cookie for mad hatter percy (::)
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I really like it! It's extremely unique, and I love how you merged two story lines together!
CRTF :)
mnahelstar chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
i loved this story! give hatter a bajillion hugs for me. :):):):):)
Awesome as Annabeth chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I SEND MAD HATTER PERCY A HUG! :D :D :D
I honestly really do love this story. This year, our school play was Alice in Wonderland (I was a flower) so I had a small connection. I love it! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
A Faulty Spell Casting Demigod chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Wow, I love this SO much! The PJO characters you chose for the role were amazing.
Mr. Invincible chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I loved Mad Hatter Percy so much. It made me smile. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Both Percys are perf. I bet the hat really did look snazzy. The mad hatter tho, I hope he's okay
IhugNico chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
A very nice story! Though I think Nico would've fit better as the Cheshire Cat (because of his shadow traveling) but other than that very well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This was genius. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
blank canvas of me chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
OMG! This has got to be the best fanfic on the entire sight! I loved it so much! I love Percy as the mad hatter! I loved everything about this fic!
(you should do a sequel!)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
*Hugs Mad Hatter* Man, I'm sorry, but Annie has Percy... Actually, you can have her. Percy is MINE! OKAY? YOU GOT THAT?
Nice story, I loved it.
-ChocolateIsMyDoom
P.S. "Really! Why that's how old I am, give or take a few years." I laughed at that
Ellie chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Awwww
Wisegirl13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I love this story no matter what but 1 thing I'm confused by (Sorry) is Annabeth would rather have the Mad Hatter than Percy? I know they both are Percy but if the Mad Hatter was real she would have chosen him? Yeah, I'm really confused, please explain. I'm so sorry I feel slow...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »