Reviews for Destiny's Darling
Viridescent chapter 28 . 5/11
You're going to get bored of me soon. Especially when I keep saying the same things. Do I sound like a broken record yet? Okay, okay, I have awesome thing to say here but I think this section of snippets and outtakes cleared up in my mind what I was trying to say about Tom not following through. I'll try to keep it short this time.

So you know how the Slytherins all fear Tom? Why? In the future, some might know who Tom really is, but most don't.. so why are they all so scared of him? Why, when Harry enters the Common Room, do we see him observing scared snakes, tip-toeing around the young Dark Lord? I liked the except were you showed us why, but again, many times, Tom just keeps backing down when Harry argues back.. and it's sad :( I guess, from his threats, I just have this image in my mind of Harry doing something stupid - like running into danger with Voldemort or doing a Wronski Feint on a broom - and watching Tom go ballistic at how Harry deliberately endangered 'his property' and bringing retribution down on Harry to ensure he's never so stupid again. 'cause if he had done that early on.. Harry would think twice before doing half the things he did! Which would have made a probably very boring story... but I wish I had seen more consequences to follow Harry's internalisations of how "Tom would kill him". By the end of FF I started thinking, 'yeah, right. Whatever.' and Tom's threats had lost their gravity.

I suppose I'm saying this for the sake of SiS - if you intend to keep Tom in this sort of role for Harry, then hopefully this feedback is useful? Maybe I'm just annoying. Okay, done... you must be bored of me saying all that now! Please don't hate me.

The good! LOVED the chapters where we see the "What ifs". Brilliant. The Werewolf one was wonderful, if heart-wrenching. But that one about Harry's one going to plan and he was de-aged? I CRIED. Maybe it was the hormones, and the fact that I was reading it at 4am last night... but no, it was mostly because I've become too attached to your version of Tom. It broke my heart to see him alone, and your characterisation of the Harry Horcrux.../Gods/.

Beautiful. Literally fangirling.

I need a life. Sorry.
Just reread this... Still great
You keep mentioning you "don't do romance" like to not is a bad thing.
But, though you seem really good at it, your "usual dynamic" is actually better than most romance I've read, weather or not I ship the pairing. It's more intense, logical, interesting.
You're stories actually go somewhere rather than being an excuse for favourite characters to make-out.
You do good work.
-Alexvmercer
G.Potter93 chapter 28 . 4/26
Loved all these one shots! Totally went with the other story and just gives a good little side twist. Would have loved to have read more about deaged Harry and what tim was going to do at the meeting.

Or a proper badass Harry with the whole horcrux thing. Like if he had went slightly dark.
Phe Phe Nix chapter 13 . 4/4
I love the way you portray Tom in these stories (Destiny' s Darling, Past's Player, and Fate's Favorite) He is exactly how I pictured him to be, how he talks and acts. It's simply amazing. Great job :}
Utterly brilliant
Unknown chapter 22 . 3/20
AWWWWW! "Stay" is so adorable! Best chapter let I loved it!
Phoebe chapter 12 . 3/6
First of all, no slah, yay! Friendship is all that should ever be between harry and Tom, thats why I like your story so much. I don't know why but the two remind me of brothers. (Kind of supernatural Sam and Dean style :D) always watching out for each other and toms concerned about harrys well being, so cute :)
anyway really good story, keep updating !
I love your writings, and how you portrey the charaters. It is always enjoyable to read. Could you do one where the past anf future of themselves meet? I don't know when, but it would be funny to see adult Tom's view going, "so this it was like for Voldemort" and Harry adult Harry seeing his young self, from others view. "Did I really act like that" "was I that skinny" and of course having Adult Harry tease younger Tom and have adult Tom freak out younger Harry. If you did this I would be soo great full. You have amazing writing skills, and a great understanding of the characters and how they would react. But thank you for writing what you have so far.
E-man-dy-S chapter 14 . 1/19
None slash is defiantly the way to go, it's just gross any other way.
sisflower chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
That was a bang up job. Me likey. It's good to experiment with diffrent styles of writing!
iiAliceii chapter 28 . 12/7/2014
You know - you always berate your slash writing or slash writing skills, but you're actually very good at it. I'm not saying you should write more fluff - it is indeed very refreshing that you don't, but you should acknowledge that you are a great writer - in slash and non-slash writing alike.
brighteyed13 chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
hahaha oh my god I just got a side ache from laughing so hard! Tom and his analyzing. I love your slash/not slash chapters, because I am a slash fan but I actually really like FF and PP as they are but can't help but think about how great they would be slash. Anyways the teasers are fun and I love em to death! Sorry if that review made no sense, I need sleep...
brighteyed13 chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
awh I loved this one :) kinda sweet, and the ending was awesome
Uncertain Shifter chapter 22 . 11/29/2014