Reviews for Destiny's Darling
Phe Phe Nix chapter 13 . 4/4
I love the way you portray Tom in these stories (Destiny' s Darling, Past's Player, and Fate's Favorite) He is exactly how I pictured him to be, how he talks and acts. It's simply amazing. Great job :}
Utterly brilliant
Unknown chapter 22 . 3/20
AWWWWW! "Stay" is so adorable! Best chapter let I loved it!
Phoebe chapter 12 . 3/6
First of all, no slah, yay! Friendship is all that should ever be between harry and Tom, thats why I like your story so much. I don't know why but the two remind me of brothers. (Kind of supernatural Sam and Dean style :D) always watching out for each other and toms concerned about harrys well being, so cute :)
anyway really good story, keep updating !
I love your writings, and how you portrey the charaters. It is always enjoyable to read. Could you do one where the past anf future of themselves meet? I don't know when, but it would be funny to see adult Tom's view going, "so this it was like for Voldemort" and Harry adult Harry seeing his young self, from others view. "Did I really act like that" "was I that skinny" and of course having Adult Harry tease younger Tom and have adult Tom freak out younger Harry. If you did this I would be soo great full. You have amazing writing skills, and a great understanding of the characters and how they would react. But thank you for writing what you have so far.
E-man-dy-S chapter 14 . 1/19
None slash is defiantly the way to go, it's just gross any other way.
sisflower chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
That was a bang up job. Me likey. It's good to experiment with diffrent styles of writing!
iiAliceii chapter 28 . 12/7/2014
You know - you always berate your slash writing or slash writing skills, but you're actually very good at it. I'm not saying you should write more fluff - it is indeed very refreshing that you don't, but you should acknowledge that you are a great writer - in slash and non-slash writing alike.
brighteyed13 chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
hahaha oh my god I just got a side ache from laughing so hard! Tom and his analyzing. I love your slash/not slash chapters, because I am a slash fan but I actually really like FF and PP as they are but can't help but think about how great they would be slash. Anyways the teasers are fun and I love em to death! Sorry if that review made no sense, I need sleep...
brighteyed13 chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
awh I loved this one :) kinda sweet, and the ending was awesome
Uncertain Shifter chapter 22 . 11/29/2014
Loved this!
Soonay chapter 24 . 11/26/2014
PLEASE, please, continue this! I absolutely love this idea and story. This is the most excited I've been for a story in a while!

I don't know where exactly you would post the continuation, in a new fic or continuing in this drabble-ish format; I just want to see this story continue.

Also, on a side note, I think you're doing some really good work with a lot of your fan fiction. Keep it up!
hyperkaoru chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Is this story still open to request? If yes, I would like a round of interview to Tom's inside group/student/teacher considering relationship between Tom Riddle and Harry Potter. Because I alway find it funny that people alway made up theory or gossip spicefully on their school's celebs. Thank you very much.
Soonay chapter 21 . 11/26/2014
Really cool chapter. What happened exactly though, at the end of the "Fighting" part, when Harry's eyes turned red? Did he get possessed by Voldemort? And what was that spell he used?
sheltatha.lore chapter 21 . 11/15/2014
The feels, I can't take the feels...

Very seldom does writing manage to evoke anything other than mild interest from me, but you manage to tug on my heartstrings every chapter in Destiny's Darling and Fate's Favorite (haven't finished reading the others yet, else I'd probably compliment you on those too!). I am creeped the hell out by Tom and Harry's relationship, but I can't help being a little jealous of its terrible intensity and deadly joy. If I were in the Great Hall, I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off them, and it's a good thing this is a fictional universe, because I'm not sure I'd be able to resist flying into that flame.

Keep up the good work :)