Reviews for Moving On
karinuuzumaki chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Reading this makes my heart flutter, yes, everybody hurt because of any kind of problems. Deaths, mistake, leaving, break up, anything. But the important things is how to carry on, how to make the broken heart go. This story taught us to do that. I love this story. I feel like carry on after reading this :) thank you for the beautiful story
SpunkyPaperAngel chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I love this! This needs so so so many more reviews! I actually stopped by as a way to thank you for leaving a review and comment on my story (which is about Temari being pregnant in case you have no idea what I'm talking about) but I ended up with the pleasant surprise that you have really good stories!

I really like how you captured Shikamaru's anger about Asuma's death. After all, he's a guy that had always had a pretty good life and this is one of his first real losses.

And Temari! THIS here is EXACTLY what I imagine an in-depth Temari characterization to be like. She's the strong girl we know because her crappy life forced her to be strong, and sometimes she gets sad but that strength she possesses is what allows those negative emotions to go away.

3 This was just such a good read!
LadyTemari chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
How does this not have more reviews? Very in character and real. The point of it being the price we pay for having relationships, one can imagine the look of realization on Shikamaru's face. Excellent job as always!
izza-x23 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
super super nice one shot

I felt the pain of shikamaru
Mountains In Daybreak chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
That was really sweet, I enjoyed reading this very much.

I'm sorry about your Aunt by the way.