Reviews for Love Story
LadyShadex chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Whoever invented cliffhangers is one big evil bastard and should get kicked in the nuts.

And YOU allied with the guy to make me suffer. Why? WHY?

...Sorry, it's past midnight, I'm sleepy and I still have the headache.

But you have to explain! Who's carrying her? Another character? An OC? A monkey? DAVID HUSSELHOFF? I wanna know!

I'll go hide back in my corner. I just realized my reviews are getting crappier with each story I read.

Oh, that doesn't mean you're out of it. You better add more soon. I needs to read the awesomeness!
LadyShadex chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Sorry for being late, but I'm here now.

I only have to say that it was so interesting! I loved the narrative. Is it going to have more chaps? If so, please add more soon, I can't wait to read! :D
Lazlo Pizzazzlo chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Wowie, I was definitely caught by surprise at the end...poor Amy, to say the least X.X;

I REALLY like how much emotion and thought you put into this. It's a lot easier to say "she was angry" instead of putting more detail into it-and since you did, it really shows your dedication and love for writing. Kudos!

My favorite part was when she was attempting to answer that simple question, "Tea or coffee?" You put in those asides so well and they expressed every emotion that Amy was feeling, it was really enjoyable! Almost humorous, too; here we went from the author's voice to the author speaking for Amy.

Hehe, whatever! It was fantastic-great job and keep it up!

-Laz