Reviews for Marco Polo
Love this!
obamagirl chapter 52 . 8/20/2013
This story is fabulous!
SpyAgent001 chapter 52 . 6/18/2013
Wow, I'm glad Rhonda/about-4-other-names died!
And having Lupo was fun!
Another great fic! :)
And still the Alex/Bobby is great. I'll never complain about having more. About that Captain's job, I think it would be really cool if they took it, but I don't think they'll take it. i could be wrong, but they did go through so much to get out of the NYPD so...guess I'll wait and see!
Ross and Liz just get better and better.

L
RubirosaRocks chapter 52 . 8/23/2012
Wow! Incredible story! I was hooked! What a brilliant title to a story too. And of course the ConnieLupo love was mesmerising! It was the jewel in the crown. I thoroughly enjoyed it! :D
Lexi Lynne chapter 11 . 9/21/2011
Hey, just so you know, I am not deserting you! I decided to reread the whole Free series and it's taking me longer than I thought. SO I haven't started the new story yet. :-) I'm excited to get that far, but I'm making myself wait...I'm enjoying the whole ride again. Never fear, I will get there and REVIEW soon!
luvztorite chapter 52 . 7/6/2011
What a great ending to this story! Fabulous! Glad to see Rhonda, et. al. gone!

luvztorite chapter 32 . 7/5/2011
Brilliant! She's disgusting. I can picture her, too. Ugh! Poor Mike, how in the world is he ever going to get out of spending the night with her? Bullwinkle? That was hilarious.

luvztorite chapter 13 . 7/2/2011
I don't have to wait until Monday. That's the beauty of having just found this treasure trove of stories-I can just keep clicking to the next chapter. Oh yeah!

luvztorite chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Wicked. She's preying on his greatest fear...abandonment...self-worth. This story's going to be a dilly.

theothersusan chapter 43 . 1/5/2011
Lewis is dating Erica the CSU photographer? I love it! I love Lewis anyway, but I especially loved him here. Not that I really thought Bobby would have stupid friends. And alas, we still don't know his last name. (Then again, I'd always assumed Lewis *was* his last name.)
theothersusan chapter 41 . 1/5/2011
Wow, I didn't expect to end up in Strathmore's head! Even your supporting cast has incredibly well-thought-out backstory. Nice!
Admiral Lily chapter 44 . 11/17/2010
I forgot to mention that I'm so happy that John is a good guy. Some writers wouldn't have been able to resist turning him into an unexpected bad guy twist. :D

And I love the development of Lupo's feelings on Connie. I don't even KNOW these characters and I'm already shipping them in a "til death do they part" kind of way.
Admiral Lily chapter 43 . 11/17/2010
I'm shocked Rhonda is even getting POVs but I guess it makes sense. Love love LOVED Lewis. It's such a shame that boy didn't get in the show more than he did. Puppy crush on Alex aside he'd so be in favor of Bobby and her getting together :D
Admiral Lily chapter 31 . 11/17/2010
What? We get Lupo's POV but not one from Bernard yet? Or did I miss it? LOL. J/K. I know technically it's not a crossover anymore since you actually brought them into MCS but in a way it still is and I love a good crossover. Some of my fave epi's of LOCI include the appearance of characters from the original.
Admiral Lily chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
Boy am I glad I'm reading this on catch-up and not first postings. Your cliffies would have killed me. :D