Reviews for Precipice
Wenchster chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
This, without a doubt, has to be my most favourite one-shot of all time. (...And the OTP didn't even get to live out there happiness together, so it's a shocker.) Love, love, loooooooooooove this! It could not have been written any better.
btheleaf chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Oh my lord this was amazing. Sooooo beautiful! This is truly a masterpiece. Had me in a puddle of tears at the end. Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Great story. I love how you made inuyasha into a Battousai-like samurai. Very interesting.
Larissa chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I just want you to know that I read this story a long time ago, and I keep coming back to it because it is so poignant. I guess I love a well-written tragedy once in a while so that I can better appreciate the happy stuff.

I really liked your incorporation of the poem, and I loved your characterization of my favorite anime couple. Great job!
IndigoArcher89 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This was a really good story. I look forward to reading more of your writing.
Inukag chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
The best bitter sweet ending I have ever read. This is a master piece. Bravo.
Koharu Mitsuki chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I read this a year ago, but I forgot to leave a review. Sorry about that. Anyway, this was wonderfully written and very poignant. It's something I would love rereading whenever I feel like reading Inuyasha fics. Thus, I added it to my faves list. :)

Kudos!
BlackR0seBud chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
:,( *sniff*

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*
Beatifull! Soo freaking beatifull! This story touches me, it touches my heart! :,] perfect ending to a wonderful story!
SEfangirl18 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Oh Jesus...this my friend is quite the masterpiece. I dont read too much InuKag stories like this...but this one just caught my attention and I had to read it. I love your use of vocabulary and the descriptions are just fantastic. You are an AMAZING writer. I teared up at the end...I gotta admit. It was so beautiful. KEEP WRITING and bring out more stories! Can't wait for your next piece :)
SEfangirl18 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Like a Girl chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
oh my gosh, im going to cry! this is such a good story and i love it so much!
mikayla-the-chimera chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Awhh, you're so damn talented...maybe that's why I always want your input on my writing. (:

Please get on here more...or at least we need to keep in contact somehow.
SleeplessInsanity chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
i hate storys that end sadly.

but your story was well writen...

i wish it had ended happyer.
InuKag91 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Amazing and beautifully written.

I love it! :]