Reviews for My Cullen
Dayaana chapter 25 . 8/6
Thank Merlin I'm finished... but since I'm stubborn to the core I did it! ;-) Otherwise I would have stopped after the first few chapters.

You know, the PLOT is BRILLIANT in my humble opinion, but seriously, was it necessary to create the characters so ooc that they are unrecognizable?
I really love a good love-story and a strong Harry but this was way too much in.. well.. everything!
There are at least 2 lengthy declarations of love and/or loyalty per chapter. Most chapters had more. And Harry resembled some god-like creature but not a humble guy that we all know and love.
Honestly, what were your chars smoking? Because I definitely (no not definantly) need some of it to survive the diabetes I got while reading 25 chapters of love and happiness in a time of war.
It's too bad about that plot because you could have done beyond great, but sadly the performance as a whole was rather poor.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 25 . 5/26
Loved it want more

~Stasia
Jessie Cullen-Potter chapter 25 . 1/23
I have read this story from start to finish and it has taken me quite a few hours. Despite that, it was well worth it. I loved every aspect of the story, the plot was amazing and well thought out, the character development was great and I love how you rounded everything off with a little epilogue.
This story is amazing! Yay!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I couldn't get past the first chapter, sorry. The characters are too ooc for my tastes.
Riddle-Snape chapter 25 . 12/25/2015
woow, I found this fic yesterday and today I read it whole... and it was one of best what I read for this xover... not many do this great work as you did in here... so I liked it really much (favs)... I know it is 5 years old fic... but still, it's nice to find something awesome like this on net :D I am going to look if you have more fics ;) bye
lucariosgirl22 chapter 25 . 5/12/2015
love it. make sequal please
msellis1994 chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
I LOOOVVEE Trinity 5:7! i legit jsut listened to this earlier today, kind funny how its in here, such great meanign.
Anna chapter 25 . 2/10/2015
Hi,
at first i must say sorry _ My english may verry bad _

I found your story on , the german version. Only the first 2 chap and I was tied up of your story.
Although I did not understand every word, I had to read more and i am happy to read to the end. You are a verry good writer and i enjoyed every line.
regards
Anna
BabyGhost123 chapter 15 . 2/1/2015
I love the story so far...haven't ffinished read it but it's good as far as the chapter
EmmaPendleton chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Please send your answer to c2560088 (it's a temporary adress). Thank you very much. I'm sorry that I can't read your answer here on this side because of the block for new users.
EmmaPendleton chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I can't read your message because the private messageing is blocked for new users for 24 hours. You can write me a mail if you want:
EmmaPendleton chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
Hi,

I read your story a few days ago and I love it. Without lying, I can say that this story is one of the best stories I ever read.
The plot was compelling me all the time caused by its suspense. You pretty much found the right mixture of emotional/love/romance and fight/suspense and that's freakin' amazing. Not many authors are able to found that right mixture.
Your style of writing is also very special, unique and it's just really easy to read, which is in my opinion a very important aspect of a story.

I want to ask you if you allow me to translate your story in German and post the translation on this site as well as on , the German website for fanfictions. Of course, I would mark the translation particularly as your story and link to your profile.

I'd be very thankful if you respond quickly, because I pretty much want to start as quickly as I can to translate the story.

Emma Pendleton
DZ2 chapter 15 . 12/3/2014
Yikes, Hermione with a wolf now: what's next?

I guess the only way to find out is to do as I always say and keep reading.

Brilliant work as always, Storm.
DZ2 chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
What do I think? Hm, let me think...

AWESOME!
DZ2 chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
Nice, the wake-up was well-written and I like how you describe the new and improved Harry.