Reviews for My Cullen
genderisirrelevant chapter 5 . 9/8
‘This was something they weren’t supposed to hear.’ ...oH...
Jj chapter 25 . 7/29
This was so good and I’m not sure if it’s becaus sit s like 12:30 am or what but I Shea’s tears because they gave Dobby a metal SUCH HAPPINESS!
So Dolores Umbridge is a death chower downer well okay.
Oh so Vernon and Dudley died ha ha those meanies who had bullied harry is dead by the volturis.
What if Vernon would find out that harry is now a Cullen Vernon would hate it.
Oh Hagrid the big fella hunk my synonym hunk actually saw harry.
Oh so albus was like the reverend at the wedding of Harry’s and Edwards.
Omg Vernon is a Volturi what if petunia would shocked that ex husband Vernon is a volturi.
Yeah maybe petunia should marry Charlie yeah cause Charlie’s a nice hunk my synonym hunk yeah but Vernon who petunia divorced was a mean hunk my synonym hunk.
So Edward mentioned Vernon ex husband of petunias sense petunia and Vernon got divorced and son of petunias and Vernon’s Dudley and cousin of Harry’s.
BookWormGirl93 chapter 1 . 6/28
I couldn't even get halfway through the first chapter. Harry was way too ooc. that is not Harry Potter, and I hope to never see him written that way again.
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 20 . 5/20
Yay, Cissy! And Felix.
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 18 . 5/20
oh, well that solves that, then.
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 17 . 5/20
Aaaand, Ron's a dick. But it's okay, that's definitely more in character. And I hope you ended up going with the Felix thing.
I forgot to mention in my last comment that Ginny is usually right along with Bella, and I like that she was so nice and supportive in this.
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 10 . 5/19
I think it's really cool how you kept all the good guys, good. It's different. Usually one, or a combination of characters is written as jerky, assholes, or straight up evil. Usually Ron and Dumbledore, sometimes Hermione or Molly, and typically fic Bella is either simpering or bitchy. But no, you kept all the good guys GOOD, and you even redeemed PETUNIA! It's definitely working, good job on that.