Reviews for My Cullen
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 20 . 5/20
Yay, Cissy! And Felix.
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 18 . 5/20
oh, well that solves that, then.
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 17 . 5/20
Aaaand, Ron's a dick. But it's okay, that's definitely more in character. And I hope you ended up going with the Felix thing.
I forgot to mention in my last comment that Ginny is usually right along with Bella, and I like that she was so nice and supportive in this.
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 10 . 5/19
I think it's really cool how you kept all the good guys, good. It's different. Usually one, or a combination of characters is written as jerky, assholes, or straight up evil. Usually Ron and Dumbledore, sometimes Hermione or Molly, and typically fic Bella is either simpering or bitchy. But no, you kept all the good guys GOOD, and you even redeemed PETUNIA! It's definitely working, good job on that.
Yaoi-is-Life123 chapter 6 . 4/4
OMG, I'm laughing because Edward was so blunt about asking him to get married
Huntress of Diana chapter 25 . 10/17/2017
OMG you are an amazing writer. I have read so many amazing FanFictions but this one takes the cake. This is my all time favorite story. I just wanted to show you my appreciation for writing such a wonderful story. Thank you.
rockdragonraven chapter 3 . 10/9/2017
make more chapters please. you are making a GREAT story #harrward
melissa52080 chapter 8 . 9/19/2017
Sorry, I meant you had Dumbledore finding out about the Volturi the first time in THIS chapter and again in chapter 12...
melissa52080 chapter 12 . 9/19/2017
Great chapter, but I noticed something...In this chapter you have the Cullen's tell Dumbledore about the Volturi coming to Forks for the first time, when you had Harry and Edward telling Dumbledore about it back in chapter 12...
kenni-bun bun chapter 20 . 9/13/2017
In the movies marcus looks to be about late forties early fifties and caius looks to be mid twenties with aro being around his thirties, so even if they are around the same age in vampire years, they probably see him as the grampa who tends to go off on tangents about how he faught in Vietnam and disregard him until he needs to be a deciding vote between them.
Prisci chapter 25 . 8/3/2017
hola me a gustado muchooo ,espero que continĂșes con tus historias , me gustarĂ­a que hagas una segunda parte , una secuela de esta historia porfis
Raven Evans-Black chapter 13 . 2/24/2017
how is Lucius in this chapter when Draco mentioned he gotten kissed in an earlier chapter
Inuyasha6483 chapter 7 . 2/20/2017
Whatcis the song called
atlantis51 chapter 25 . 1/22/2017
I loved this story immensely! And Draco, a grease monkey? Hilarious! Sad that Narcissa got murdered though. I hope they cut Kreacher's head off!
atlantis51 chapter 24 . 1/22/2017
Damn! I would have just went ahead and burnt Aro to a crisp! Seriously!