Reviews for My Cullen
Anna chapter 25 . 2/10
Hi,
at first i must say sorry _ My english may verry bad _

I found your story on , the german version. Only the first 2 chap and I was tied up of your story.
Although I did not understand every word, I had to read more and i am happy to read to the end. You are a verry good writer and i enjoyed every line.
regards
Anna
BabyGhost123 chapter 15 . 2/1
I love the story so far...haven't ffinished read it but it's good as far as the chapter
EmmaPendleton chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Please send your answer to c2560088 (it's a temporary adress). Thank you very much. I'm sorry that I can't read your answer here on this side because of the block for new users.
EmmaPendleton chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I can't read your message because the private messageing is blocked for new users for 24 hours. You can write me a mail if you want:
EmmaPendleton chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
Hi,

I read your story a few days ago and I love it. Without lying, I can say that this story is one of the best stories I ever read.
The plot was compelling me all the time caused by its suspense. You pretty much found the right mixture of emotional/love/romance and fight/suspense and that's freakin' amazing. Not many authors are able to found that right mixture.
Your style of writing is also very special, unique and it's just really easy to read, which is in my opinion a very important aspect of a story.

I want to ask you if you allow me to translate your story in German and post the translation on this site as well as on , the German website for fanfictions. Of course, I would mark the translation particularly as your story and link to your profile.

I'd be very thankful if you respond quickly, because I pretty much want to start as quickly as I can to translate the story.

Emma Pendleton
DZ2 chapter 15 . 12/3/2014
Yikes, Hermione with a wolf now: what's next?

I guess the only way to find out is to do as I always say and keep reading.

Brilliant work as always, Storm.
DZ2 chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
What do I think? Hm, let me think...

AWESOME!
DZ2 chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
Nice, the wake-up was well-written and I like how you describe the new and improved Harry.
DZ2 chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
Wow, Storm; I have to confess that this is where my opinion of the series changed: turning (finally) Bella and making her that awesome and rather hot vampire maiden was...well, brilliant!
DZ2 chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
Ron, ever the idiot; sure, Edward, he doesn't mean what he says...
DZ2 chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Yikes, I think that certainly deserves the phrase 'just desserts' but I kind of hoped the Volturi weren't enemies in this one. I get that they are in Twilight itself, but...ah well, it's still a good story, Storm.
DZ2 chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
Interesting opinion there, Storm, but given that the one character from the series I really hate is also the key character, I think I can sympathise.

Great writing...and your newer stuff demonstrates that you just got better and better.
DZ2 chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
I was wondering what sort of reaction the 'Cedric' comment would get; nice to see it was the right one.

On another note, Oh Great (!)

Here comes the key reason I disliked Twilight so much!

(Well, at least before I saw the movies from the third one on...minus the love moments.)
DZ2 chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Hm, Storm; as you know, a nice Dumbledore is not to my liking, but I've started giving Twilight stories a chance and this one certainly sounds good. I like that Harry is with Edward and how the rest of the clan seem intent on keeping him safe.

I know it's an old work of yours, but it's still a great one.
kariza2013 chapter 25 . 10/27/2014