Reviews for Helpless
Diehard243 chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
Dear god! O-o Zetsu! Zetsu, no! My reading eyes! ARGH! DX

PS. Can someone really throw up...um...that? Shouldn't it have like...digested?
KnowYourSecrets12 chapter 23 . 3/12/2011
realize/realization,organization,apologize

story was EPIC!
DeeaE chapter 23 . 1/3/2011
pooor dei-chan! danna died
Lunari Sakana chapter 23 . 1/1/2011
awe this one was short but I still liked it. Poor Deidara, man I really wished he did feel that way about Sasori, I know he respected Sasori but I wish could have been more. I cant wait for the next chapter, this is getting really good.
Lunari Sakana chapter 22 . 12/27/2010
Poor Zetsu missing his Tobi. Wow Yay! Tobi's home! lol I loved this chapter and this story.
Aly.Kai.Suicide chapter 22 . 12/27/2010
omfg u haft 2 wright mor i cant wait
DeeaE chapter 22 . 12/27/2010
me loves ittttttttttttttttttttt
Lunari Sakana chapter 21 . 12/18/2010
this is for the whole story thus far. Wow HOLY COW! MAN THIS IS SOME INTENSE CRAP!(all caps is meant to be a good thing not a bad thing! I love intense stuff XD) Poor Zetsu I know how he feels spanking someone you love (like my 6 year old cousin, yes I know there is a difference but the feeling is still the same). I cant wait for more chapters, I love this story so far.
Iamhappytojustbealive chapter 21 . 12/17/2010
You've had me hooked on this story from beginning to ending. I LOVE this story! Tobi is one of my fav. characters. I love how you add Madara/? in there. You stuck very close to the story line. I just feel very sorry for Tobi. You've gave me inspiration to update my very own story staring Tobi. Please update soon! I hope the best for Tobi! XD
nonexistant chapter 21 . 12/4/2010
GAH! Write more! Write more now! Please! It's really annoying me how this never gets updated!
zyrleina chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
WHAT THE IN THE WORLD WHY WAS THAT IT REAPTING ITS SELF NOT TO SOUND RUDE. OH AND GOOD STORY BUT I WOULD FEEL BETER IF THAT WAS ZETSU INSTEAD OF DEIDARA IF HE WOULD OF USED THE TRANSFORMATION JUTSU HE WOULD OF PAST AS TOBI'S AGE WOULDEN YOU THINK )BUT GOOD GOB.
zyrleins chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
ok this is not a flamers or anything like that i just want to get something clear i hope PEIN KILLS THAT FUKING BITCH SO BAD THAT HIS BRUISES WILL HAVE BRUISES I REALLY HATE OROCHIMARU AND I HOPE THIS WON'T EFECT TOBI AS A MATTER OF FACT I HOPE ZETSU WILL GET HIM I REALLY DO AND TOBI WILL USE A FIRE STILE JUSTSU ON HIM I REALY DO AND I'M GLAD ZETSU CAME MY HEART STARTED TO JUMP I WAS LIKE KISAME PEIN ITACHI ZENTSU SOMEBODY HELP HIM AND I'M GLAD SOMEBODY DID THATS A HUGE RELEAF OH AND NICE STORY I LOVED IT )
TattyFanFics chapter 21 . 10/26/2010
NOOO! YOU MUST UPDATE! D:

Don't leave us hanging pleeeease! D:

(cries on emo corner while slitting wrist)

-TFF
DeeaE chapter 21 . 9/17/2010
oh darn it
Jagoria chapter 11 . 8/31/2010
the whole chapter doubles in this one. But great story so far!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »