Reviews for The Ninja and the Cape
is this discontinue?
Kakurosu chapter 16 . 4/21/2012
oki this fic is VERY topsy turvy -

but hey its Yuffentine i hope -

when will Vinnie come around and glare at everybody?

since when has shinra guys been nice.. exept Vinnie -

hope this will update soon...
Solaris-Whitefish chapter 16 . 7/3/2011
WOW THIS IS FREAKING EPIC PLEASE UPDATE VERY SOON COS I LOVE THIS FANFIC!
DaughterOfTheCetra chapter 16 . 5/11/2011
This story is awesome! I love the way you wrote Yuffie and I can't wait to see they way it plays out! Yuffentine forever!
ventus4ever chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
Nov story you have here :)
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 16 . 1/7/2011
okay so either she's out of practice of this ninja stuff or she wasn't very good at it in the first place.

The first one seems unlikely; and since I haven't played or watched any of FFVII stuff beside Dirge of Cerberus. I don't know about the second one.

hmm so which is it?
Spiritslayer chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
Poor Yuffie. Can't catch a break.

A belated Merry Christmas and belated Happy New Year's to you, too! Also, happy birthday (...? when was this, exactly?)!

Let's see how this situation resolves - and, more to the point, how Yuffie gets out of this mess.
Raexion chapter 15 . 1/4/2011
I love this story so much.3

you keep them all in character really well. I feel like Yuffie could just jump out of the story!

I can't wait for the next chapter
shadowreploid chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
Owch. That last one had to hurt. Good chapter. As you said, a little short, but oh well. Don't give up, please! This is an awesome story. I'd hate to see it go down.

Take care,

SR
kilalakun chapter 15 . 12/13/2010
this might be a mean question, but i have to no. r u accident prone or something? cause throughout the entire series u've said dat u didnt submit for watever reason & it usually has to do wit sicknesses or accidents or something hospital.

just wanted to no.
kilalakun chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
"Maybe he was over-compensating for something…"

GENIUS! I ALMOST FELL OUT OF BED LAUGHING! (ends in a high tone)! XDXDXDXDXDXD
LittleMissMuddle chapter 15 . 12/12/2010
I just demolished all 15 chapters in one sitting, and may I say: Midday well spent!

There aren't many fanfictions that make me grin from ear to ear, giggle, giggle-snort, LOL, & almost cough up a lung in virtually 5 minute intervals.

My family probably thinks I've cracked. I really don't mind. I'm looking forward to the next chapter to concern them further! :'D
Spiritslayer chapter 15 . 11/30/2010
Just 'chain-read' all 15 chapters.

This story is absolutely hilarious! I can't count the number of times I've nearly burst out laughing (only reason I haven't is because it's so... late? early? it's 5 AM, and there are others sleeping right now).

I only have one minor gripe, though... the story started out with a plot to steal Vincent's cape... so what's happened to THAT aspect? Has she given up, or forgotten completely about it, or is that coming up much later?

Can't wait for next chapter!
Jessettebayo chapter 15 . 11/28/2010
OH NOOOES! DD

Not Rufus! Dx Why couldn't it be all, "Surprise! Made you freak for nothing, you're marring , lolol."

Geeze. Vincent needs to come and save the day! Be it by glaring or putting a few bullets in some heads.

But despite the wtfness, I love Yuffie's awesome!ninja skillz. 3 Chairs are the main ninja tool, dontchaknow? xD
MarinaMayhem chapter 15 . 11/27/2010
Lololol

Nice Twist!

Gawh, I can't help but love that slime ball. :D

For a second, I was worried Reno would get beat up.

Ahaha