Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dementors of Azkaban
Laesk chapter 25 . 8/1
what happens next?
LovesDragons chapter 24 . 5/3
Just an idea, could someone punch Dumbledore in the face and break his nose for the third time? i'm sure plenty of them would like to do at least that.
LovesDragons chapter 25 . 4/26
This is a great story, and great timing Dumbledore :( Love how they all instantly agree that Harry's weight needs fixing.
BlazeStryker chapter 8 . 4/16
Reviewed!

..seriously, this is going to "backfire" spectacularly, thus allowing Harry a few more broadsides across the bow.

Just what is up with Fawkes, anyway? Is he just a bird, unaware of just how fucking retarded Dumbledore The Bush League Wizard is, or what?

(I refer to the Bush Family trying the same thing over and over in every political office a member holds. It's a sad day when Vaas Montenegro is more politically savvy than your whole family.)
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 15 . 3/14
you are no Jedi so stop it
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 11 . 3/14
I dare
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 10 . 3/14
PLEASE DON"T AGAIN I THINK MY HEART STOP
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 8 . 3/14
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO FUNNY THAT MY SISTER ALMOST TOOK MY LAPTOP CAUSE I WAS LAUGHING TO LOUD
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 5 . 3/14
do you really think that Sirius is gay
GuidingHand chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
This is fun to read. Each chapter has made me laugh/smile. I like that the Lovegoods supported him and that Draco and even Snape were willing to go along with the gag.
falconer54 chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
Couldn't harry just have the dementors suck the soul out of the horcrux?
Miskisser chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
AHAHAH I LOVE the coment to Voldy about his nose that seriously cracked me up (pun intended) :P
Miskisser chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
OMG I'M LAUGHING SO HARD AHAHAHA XD I love this chapter
boredasfuzz chapter 19 . 5/17/2014
yes making a horcrux is kinda stupid since it can't move to fight back but you can dig a 20 foot hole and burry it there and nobody would find it therefore you would be immortal.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 25 . 4/8/2014
Please update again. I had a Lot of fun reading this story. Thank you fro putting it up.