Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dementors of Azkaban
Proudly Slythrin chapter 5 . 9/24
*poker/slytherin face* Excuse me. *walks out of room*

*insane laughing can be heard a few minutes later for a 10 mile radius* VOLDMORT BELLY DANCING?! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Please, please, please, please, plleeeeeeereeeeeaase update this really great story. I love it. And would like to see Dumbledore get torched by Harry and his friends.
Littwink chapter 2 . 8/31
For a second there, I thought that this story turned into Crack.
AlecNight chapter 4 . 8/22
Thought I'd throw in my two cents.
You don't actually have to forgive people. You just don't hate them.
For me, there's plenty of people I will never forgive for hurting me, but I don't hate them. I forget about them except for the lessons I learned.
dead for life chapter 25 . 7/11
Just two chapters to wrap this up! Pleaseeez!
IITOPSY KRETSII chapter 10 . 6/19
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha HA
Guest chapter 25 . 10/17/2015
BEST READ EVER! I couldn't stop laughing. If you add another chapter please make it so old Bumbles gets transported somewhere by a house elf along with granger and ron.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
I loved your Star wars quote, I almost died of laughing. Which would be a pretty sad way to go, but great for conversation. "hey, how'd you die" "by laughing, you" "piano to the head"
Laesk chapter 25 . 8/1/2015
what happens next?
LovesDragons chapter 24 . 5/3/2015
Just an idea, could someone punch Dumbledore in the face and break his nose for the third time? i'm sure plenty of them would like to do at least that.
LovesDragons chapter 25 . 4/26/2015
This is a great story, and great timing Dumbledore :( Love how they all instantly agree that Harry's weight needs fixing.
BlazeStryker chapter 8 . 4/16/2015

..seriously, this is going to "backfire" spectacularly, thus allowing Harry a few more broadsides across the bow.

Just what is up with Fawkes, anyway? Is he just a bird, unaware of just how fucking retarded Dumbledore The Bush League Wizard is, or what?

(I refer to the Bush Family trying the same thing over and over in every political office a member holds. It's a sad day when Vaas Montenegro is more politically savvy than your whole family.)
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 15 . 3/14/2015
you are no Jedi so stop it
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 11 . 3/14/2015