Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dementors of Azkaban
Griffpuffsliclaw chapter 8 . 6/7
Was in the mood of reading this scene again, don't know why but still loved it...even now after..don't know how long..still has its spark though
holliswalley chapter 25 . 5/17
No I thought of Kim Possible immediately as well.
Lamorak Korving chapter 4 . 5/5
Congratulations! Somebody finally realized how to spell veritaserum
correctly!
Griffpuffsliclaw chapter 25 . 4/30
I don't object at all *walks next to harry and raises my daggers* 'ere harry I'll give you a hand
Griffpuffsliclaw chapter 8 . 4/29
Its 1:05 am! But I still laughed so hard, oh god I didn't care who I woke up this was just priceless! You really do have your way around these stories every line just added fuel to the fire! I'll be sure to check out your profile and other stories after this one
Griffpuffsliclaw chapter 4 . 4/29
*laughs* Merlin's beard(don't look at me like that) you havea great sense of humor!
xRemusFreakingLupinx chapter 8 . 4/21
*imaginr Voldemort belly dancing and he starts singing*
WHAT YOU GONNA DO WITH THAT BIG FAT GUT? JIGGLE JIGGLE JIGGLE
xRemusFreakingLupinx chapter 8 . 4/21
YASSS SLAYY QUEEN HARRY FUCK
tahu12 chapter 18 . 3/11
WHAT SIRIUS WAS CLEARED!? I COULDN'T TELL THAT HE WAS WITH ALL OF THE WALKING AROUND IN THE OPEN!
Lamorak Korving chapter 5 . 3/9
So Salazar Slytherin created the Dementors? Figures he would do something
like that. I must confess that Cindy is my favourite Dementor, the way
that she acted like a real mother towards Harry Potter.
lovergyrl100 chapter 5 . 2/14
Ok... deep breaths... don't laugh... calm down... Voldy belly dancing? *bursts out laughing*
Guest chapter 25 . 12/4/2016
Your story is pretty cool! Please update soon. Also could you explain why the dementors didn't want to let Hagrid go if he was innocent. Maybe they liked him?
Proudly Slythrin chapter 5 . 9/24/2016
*poker/slytherin face* Excuse me. *walks out of room*

*insane laughing can be heard a few minutes later for a 10 mile radius* VOLDMORT BELLY DANCING?! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/7/2016
Please, please, please, please, plleeeeeeereeeeeaase update this really great story. I love it. And would like to see Dumbledore get torched by Harry and his friends.
Littwink chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
For a second there, I thought that this story turned into Crack.