Reviews for The Races
7letcher chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
loved the story but i need to know where the footage came from that was shown at the funeral?
7letcher chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
Helena? I did not even guess
7letcher chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
ok it is a she so now i am thinking Olivia.
7letcher chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
its either Rob or Rebecca. Rob for obvious reasons and Rebecca because from your other story i have noticed that she was really a bitch.
7letcher chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
awww
7letcher chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
I want to sleep but i cant leave this story.
7letcher chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Oh my, i can actually feel how much they love each other. well done!
7letcher chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
I dont get this. who is olli talking to?
7letcher chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
oh damn! Someone pushed him? wow
7letcher chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
so sorry for christian
7letcher chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
man, this story is great! Please, please write more christian and olli stories.
HELENz chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Wow. Good fanfic so far! Will you bring them together?
ollian4life chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
NO! I've read three chapters and I am DEMANDING the fourth. You have me totally involved in this. It's 2 a.m. and I am reading this and couldn't stop and I got to the chapter 3 and read to the end of it and yelled NOOOO! You totally have me enthralled!

I am a Chrolli addict! I love them and their story line.

Once again, I am begging please finish this. I cannot wait to see how you bring it all together. Seriously there was an audiable gasp when I read the last sentence. I just know it's Rob btw I didn't like him, that pushed him off the bridge.

Okay I'll quit begging but seriously finish.

ollian4life
MEKK chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Love your story. I hope you have more, I soo want to know what happends when they finely meet again.
LGDIB chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
OMG, I'm loving this story! Verbotene Liebe is one of my all time favorite soap operas. Christian and Oliver are fantastic! I can't wait to read more of your story! Update soon please!

LGDIB