Reviews for Waitin' On a Sunny Day
Laelyn24 chapter 17 . 2/2/2012
"Morning slut," OC said once he knew Riley was awake.

This made me laugh out loud!

I can't believe something potentially happened between Verchota and Riley! Oh boy! And hooray for Mark! I hope he makes a move on Emma.
Laelyn24 chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
Really great emotion in this chapter. It seemed very thoughtful and an accurate depiction of a teenagers response to the situation Riley got herself in. Well done!
Laelyn24 chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
Two things have crossed my mind: I think it's interesting that you chose the route of having Riley be an underage girl. I am also fascinated by your portrayal of Silky. I suppose it is my own characterizing of him that gets in the way for me. I think I would be interestd in hearing your reason for writing your characters this way.

I think you've been doing a nice job with the banter and discussions between the boys. It seems very appropriate.
Laelyn24 chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Great emotion! Riley is a good character so far. I love a story where you don't find out the love interest in the first couple of chapters!
Laelyn24 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I really like the beginning of this! Definitely curious to see where you take the story!
NellieBly413672 chapter 40 . 6/11/2011
Oh my gosh! I loved it! I'm so happy that OC and Riley ended up together in the end. I liked that Kristen and Bah got married too :) I was surprised that Pav and Emma hooked up and then broke up. Emma never did get her shit together! I loved this so much and I'm so sad it's over :(

I can't wait until your next story!
Peachy65 chapter 40 . 6/10/2011
Great ending to a wonderful story. :)
dahlia687 chapter 40 . 6/9/2011
That was a very nice ending. I loved how you tied everything together.
Skyler1510 chapter 40 . 6/9/2011
such a great ending i loved it :]
NellieBly413672 chapter 39 . 5/7/2011
Great job! I loved it! I am so sad that this story is ending. I'll try to remember everything I loved about this chapter.

Firstly, I really enjoyed the part about the game. I really liked when Rammer gave Rizzo the advice, which eventually become his winning goal. That was really cool!

I also really liked the part with drunk Emma. It was funny how honest she was.

The last part I liked was with Riley and OC. Is anything going to happen there? I hope so!

I can't wait until the next one :)
Peachy65 chapter 39 . 5/6/2011
Great update. Can't wait to hear the conclusion. :)
kitty447 chapter 38 . 4/26/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter! I like how you portray the boys, it makes the story more interesting.
NellieBly413672 chapter 38 . 4/25/2011
I really liked your chapter! My favorite part was the compliment part and how Gayle was the idea behind it. I remember reading somewhere that that happened! I can't wait until the next one :)
dahlia687 chapter 38 . 4/25/2011
I really like how you showed that the guys have come along way, becoming friends and supportive teammates. Good job!
kitty447 chapter 37 . 4/22/2011
I absolutely love this story! I'm really hoping that OC and Riley will get together! Please update soon :)