Reviews for Charades
purplehershey chapter 1 . 5/3
Writing, plot line, characters all great. I'm so happy with how you depicted the tension between them. God it was so great. Also thAt epilogue though...

Just amazing. Thank you so much for writing.
AOBZ chapter 1 . 3/26
I just binge read this over two days. I loved it. So so hot. Great flow, gripping story, and so very sweet between Liv and Alex. I could have kept reading!

Ps- I noticed your story is filed under "Spanish" for language. If you changed it to English, you'll get more hits! Since it is in English ;)
Tami chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
This was so great! So beautiful! And I could actually see them talking this way and doing these things, you captured them so well. Bravah!
Moon FireStar chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
awesome story ...just wish it was longer
Poopsie87 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Just found this story - absolutely brilliant, loved it!
mholder chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Very well-written! Thank you.
Free2LoveFree chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
One of the best Olivia and Alex fics I've read in a while
Ragao Datnarv chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Almost missed this! I really enjoyed this. I hope Alex returns to SVU in the future...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
It was good so is Alex prego now?
SoFlaComet chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Just came across this and I want to say i really enjoyed your characterizations and the flow of your story. Thank you for sharing.
Alex Beckett chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I thought I reviewed this story before... I've read this story like 10 times because it's one of my all time favorites because it has my favorite couple and because this is the only "illegal adoption ring" story that really works… that is to say, I've seen this plot several times, and yours is by far the best. I know the show producers have produced the episode "Ace," since this was published, and that was similar, but I sincerely hope that if they do another episode with that plot, they take a page out of your book and stick Olivia and Alex together because I've always thought that this fic was good enough to turn into an episode :)
Ravens Trinity chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Thatt was great!
GoddessAnjanee chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
omg, your story was amazing.

Charades held my attention from beginning to end.

well done indeed!
Dee Hensley chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wow! I spent almost my entire Sunday reading this! It was totally worth it! Thank you!
Badmuts32 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011