Reviews for In Medias Res
Perfect!
katriaine chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Lovely story.
EmptyLungs chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
Wow. This was beautifully written. Extraordinary. You are truly talented. Thank you!
Alison M. DOBELL chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
Brilliant, I loved this! So nice to see Gina treated not as the stereotypical evil ex-wife but a person who has also moved on but still has Castle's best interests at heart (notably when they are the same as her own ie the finishing of his latest book). The introspective passages for Beckett and Castle respectively were really well done and I liked your dialogue for Martha very much. So good to have them back together and I would have loved to have seen Lanie's face when the two of them turned up like that at the crime scene. Wonderful story, than you! Ali D :)

"You can't take the sky from me!"
Ralob chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
Wow, well done! That was wonderful and hopeful and just plain awesome.
FragmentedSandwiches chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
This story was is awesome.
Cora Clavia chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
THIS IS SO DAMN CUTE. I love it. It's adorable.
neongreenninja chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
EVERY CASTLE FAN NEEDS TO READ THIS STORY. NO EXCEPTIONS! this seriously has to be one of the most well written stories i've EVER read.
Oliver Haley chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
This is high quality, some of the best prose I have read in a long time. It makes me wish that I could read the entire story of our two favourites through your eyes. I must, however, be satisfied with this small peek at what I hope is just a tiny part of what is yet to come.
Mark C chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
This was a great story.

I liked how Gina was portrayed here because I think I saw a different side to her. Also, she could see what was between Castle and Beckett before they could fully see it. I thought it was nice of her that she accepted Rick and Kate being together.

Their phone conversations were wonderful and they appreciated hearing from each other. I believe they really needed to talk to each other while Rick was in the Hamptons.

Loved when Kate went to opening night of Martha's play and the fact that she approved of the new relationship between Kate and her son.

The final chapter was well done especially when Kate and Rick arrived at a crime scene officially together.
RaceTheWind10 chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
I am, quite literally, nearly speechless. It is not often I find fic that goes far beyond 'fun' or 'clever' or 'good.' (Well lets face it, there's so much crap out there its hard to even find 'decent') but this story does all that and more. Its not good or great, its exquisite; not just a story, but emotion and evolution of character painted in beautiful, bold detail by someone who uses words like a brush - not just to tell the audience, but to show us, painting us into the scenes and the characters. Beautifully done. Thank you so much for sharing. - R
MHoles chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
Loved It Loved It Loved It

Favourite line: they asked in tandem, "What have we got?"
Stetchnik chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
Best Castle story EVER!
Princess Ducky chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
I loved this. It is probably, one of the best Castle fanfics I've ever read. Especially the epilogue. I just loved it, and can't believe how few reviews you have. Wow. I'm still kinda speechless.

-Princess Ducky
nightlight's fire chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
I like it. The last scene in the epilogue where they walk out is pretty cool. I think my overall favorite chapter and scene would be the one with the grave and Jim Beckett. I don't think I've ever seen a scene in which Castle goes to Beckett's mother's grave. Nice work. 8/10
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »