Reviews for Just Raven
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
this was such a sweet story! :)
and I love how you didn't make Hunter a jerk! I really like how your characterized him and how he turned out, haha. I really like this story! such vivid emotions, and the plot was really engaging.
my only comment would be that the typos and lack of dividers for time skips were distracting and took away from the story. but other than that, this was fantastic!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
the flashbacks in this story work great! absolutely love the little snippets of insight they give! they add a lot of depth I reckon.
really interested to see how this concludes now, with Raven and Hunter having gotten married already. I have a feeling Gar's story has to do with Mento though! haha.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
such a heartbreaking chapter...BB and Rae...Rae and Hunter...really fantastic emotions in this.
TLAFAS chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
I posted that last one before the end of the chapter because the typos got to me, whoops. but the end of this chapter...haha, did they just get married?
love the emotions you bring across in this story! the dynamics between characters, especially between BB and Rae are wonderfully written.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
I really like this story so far. the plot is moving at a good pace and the story is pretty engaging!
my only critique is the typos which can get distracting :/ misspellings with like 'jungle' and 'surprise', they get distracting for me, and I think it takes away from an otherwise really great story up to this point.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
an intriguing start here, I'm definitely interested in what's gonna happen and why BB left in the first place! Hunter seems pretty interesting so far, if not a bit sketchy haha.
only thing that got to me though, was the misspelling of 'decision' at the end! other than that, good solid start.
jess chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
Cool story :3
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
A bit fast-moving, and a little bit of run-on paragraphing here and there, but overall pretty good. Just keep practicing.
:) Keep up the originality, too! That's one of the first things I'll look for. So many stories are so close to the same, but this one was unique.
AnimeLuv Angel chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Sob sob... So beautiful...sob sob(breaks down crying)
siriusly cool48 chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
This is a really good fic. Personally, I don't see the point in changing all their names, it was a little distracting for me when I don't read the comic or anything. But I love te ending! I was wondering how you were going to do it after Raven and Hunter got married, but you did! I can't believe BB brought her back to life! And That was a really selfless thing Hunter did, so I'm glad he moved on in the end. Great fic!
KazunaPikachu chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
Well done! :D

I really liked this story - I loved the way you portrayed the characters, especially Beast Boy/Garfield. He was so selfless and the pain he was going through was communicated very well - tuggeed on my heart strings :) At first, I didn't like Hunter because I thought he was one of those domineering type of guys, but then as the story progressed, I realized he was rather decent. I wouldn't have liked this story as much if he was the typical "bad boyfriend after BB" character and the ending was a violent one :L But it wasn't like that, so I really appreciate it! :D

Story was really well done and the emotions flowed very neatly, especially the little flashback scenes (I loved those!). Thank you for writing this! :)
SisterlyDuo2 chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
awe so cute sad Rita had to die but very cute;)
crazynerd chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
I am sooooo happy all the drama got resolved. Great story. Amazing chapter.
LoverofFew chapter 7 . 3/17/2011
Freaking genius! It was amazing! I loved every bit of it, and loved that Hunter was such a nice guy. This story was very well written, (except for a few gramatical errors but eh) and I loved it! You're talented!
X's Shadow chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
I. CANNOT. BELIEVE. YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO US? I'm not sure I'll ever forgive you. Giving us a scare like that! Da LOCA!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »