Reviews for Curiousity Killed The Cat
lifelane chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
This is just fluffy goodness and I love it!
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I love how this is titled "Curiosity Killed the Cat," and then in the first chapter you make the reader so damn curious about just what it was the Doctor said. Genius. XD
David is mine3 chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
I have to bookmark all ur fics that I read cos I know I'll want to read them again. Which can be quite frustrating really as u have so many and considering the fact that I really can't stop reading...well enough of my ramble, awesome fic,AGAIN, I reviewed all ur fics that ive read,well lets just I won't be able to anything else that day... Keep righting,pleaseeee.
Lang chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
I LOVE It! YAY YAY YAY! Rose/Ten fluff is pretty much my favourite thing to read. Sorry this review is a little late, but I'm scrolling through the ten/Rose archives, and basically reading anyting with the words, "Reunion," and/or "fluff." i eat fluff for breakfast. Anyways, I'm blabbering, but I really like this story, and it was well-written. Sorry, this is a bit long.
Chris4 chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
What a lovely story. I'm surprised I haven't stumbled across it before, since I already have so much of your stuff on my Favorites list.
luvinhp92 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
This was such a cute fic! Lots of fluffy Rose x Doctor goodness. And I had to say I love all your fics, because their all Doctor and Rose goodness.

Off to explore more of your wonderful fics..
ameliapendragon chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Very cute :)

And I love the last line lol
Gallifrey63 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
That was FANTASTIC! :D I loved how well you wrote the characters and the amount of fluffy love tension going on was to die for! :) Brilliant!
VioletIsabelleLovett chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
*squeeeeeeeeee* You are very good a brining out my rabid fangirl side...this was, again, SO FLUFFTASTICALLYCUTE! :D
Larsen chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Of course we like it! That's why we keep coming back for more wonderful Rose/Ten fluff :)
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Its so fluffy and adorable :D thanks for writing it!
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I love everything you write!
MentalMeander chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Awww I loved how the big question everything was leading up to wasn't some weird alien thing like I thought it would be, but a normal, domestic invitation to dinner. Also: best final line ever! Loved it!

And as a side note: I'm never reading your fics again. Because I now ship Paul McCartney/Rose. There's nothing you can do. *Serious face.*

*Snort*
Kazulallan chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
you should so do that! write a fic where he kisses her and says 'because i can'. bloody brilliant!

great story, loved every second!
Soujiku chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
Hi, just wanted to say that I loved your story. Not usually a fan of funny stories, but I really loved this one. Keep on writing, I want to read lots more of your stories :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »