Reviews for Curiousity Killed The Cat
Captain Ryder chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Awsome story, I really liked it!
TaliesinsHeir chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Lovely story. We all need a little fluff now and again. Keep up the good work.
Emily Taylor chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
OMG! So much love for this fic. And soooo much love for the Doctor and Rose.
Jaby chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Your Majesty, I think your mojo is starting to return. :o)

Nice hint at Captain Jack looking through the Lady's section of the wardrobe.
Bella.Barbaric chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Ahh... I do love a happy ending :)

Gorgeous chapter, and story for that matter. I can't wait for more from you :)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
FLUFF!

Thanks. Nice and fluffy.

;)
ImplausiblyForgetful chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Rose has got him twisted around her finger hasn't she? It was great!

~Serial-Doodler~
IllogicalIsLogic chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Great story! Really sweet!
Charlotte Avery chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Can I just say first of all: I love your writing simply because you leave in all the sexual tension, but never describe the dirty deeds that actually go on (which is more comfortable to read and more in character of Doctor Who). Anyway, I thought this story was great and I love how it's a random occurence in between their adventures!
Mirder Mystery chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
This is sheer brilliance! I love it! :)
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
always enjoy a Rose an Doctor happy ending - even if there is a bit of angst along the way!
Jasper winked chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Lovely story. :D I always love when they kiss... And the list of all the guys that he's been jealous of... :P Made me want to laugh, actually, what with King Arthur and President Clinton.

And even though I don't mind Eleven and Amy, at least you're still writing Ten and Rose. :D They totally deserve they're happy ending over and over again.

Anyway, just wanted to tell you that this was a great ending-a great fic too. :)
Lykariel chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
HAHAHAHA I can so picture Jack chasing Rose with a piece of mistltoe. (As if Jack would need mistletoe as an excuse)

Anyways, YAY the Doctor admitted his feelings. I love stories were the Doctor FINALLY admits Rose is more than a "friend." And jealous Doctor sounds so funny :D

Great story :D (thumbs up)

Oh! and the last line was brilliant. Dead cats would be kind of a buzz kill...
StarryNight101 chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Hehhe. Hehehe. Heh. Heh. Heh.

Ahem.

Who, me? Randomly have a sudden "OMG SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT WAS SO FLUFFY AND ROMANTIC!" attack? Naw, that didn't just happen 'cause of your amazing, fluffy, romantic squee-ifying story. :P
SenceLess chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
i'm kind of going out of compliments, do you know? aw, what can i say that i haven't said already?

I love it, but you know that already, cause i love all your stories
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »