Reviews for Curiousity Killed The Cat
xxTeam-Masterxx chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
aha that was amazing :) You have the awkwardness of the situation down to a T well done! I cant wait for the next installment, update soon! XD
Lykariel chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
bloody TARDIS interrupting the moment! WHY! They were SOOOO close! Okay... calming down now...

Despite the TARDIS rather rudely ruining the moment, it was a great chapter and once again i really want to know what happens next. Your stories are like crack; the more you get, the more you want (the same can be said for reviews :D).

Lol I'm on study leave too and i'm also guilty of spending more time writing that revising hehehe... Luckily I only have two exams left (both of them physics... ick) then I can get back to uploading loads :D
PanicMoon15 chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
loved the flashback, really cute. bless the doctor he always gets interupted!
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
enjoying the story and the way they dance around the subject and each other.
StarryNight101 chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
Oooooh so lovely and fluffy! Hehe. :) The Doctor and Rose! Squee! I can't wait to see what happens next.
clara'samime chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Twas quite brilliant. :) I think that you have the Doctors voice down.
Jaby chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
You're bad, bad, bad, leaving us with this cliffhanger! Update soon, or I'll send the Daleks after you!
ImplausiblyForgetful chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
And this is why I hate cliffhangers, now I've got to wait for the next bit. -pouts- Anyway, lovin' it so far, update quickly!

-Serial-Doodler-
Lykariel chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
You are a writing DEMON! (in a good way) How the hell do you update so fast? It takes me a fricken AGE lol

Anyways... Great first chapter. Even though you're cruely making me wait until the next chapter to find out what they were actually talking/thinking about and i REEEEEEEEEEEEALLY wanna know.
Nyarisse chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Oooh cliffie! tell me tell me tell me :D x
Obscure Soul chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Definitely love it!
PanicMoon15 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
i loved this and i cant wait for the next chapter!
Fandom-Desires chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
More please:)

~Katy

(Stupidity killed the cat, curiosoty was framed)
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Ack! Cliffie! Noooo! :( I want to know what happens! 'Cause I'm all curious now, and I want to know what the Doctor did/said. Update soon, please? :)
Bella.Barbaric chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Loving this story already! Can't wait to see where it goes next :)

Well done and update soon!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »