Reviews for Differences Don't Mean Anything
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Hilarious! Seriously though, Annie is the densest girl ever to exist in a video game.
JamedVelocity chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Great story!

-Feao
XX chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
I love this story! I just got the game last week and I'm almost done... haha! Please write more! I love Hannie and this is really funny!
anonymous chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
Great job! Please continue :)
LyricalAngelFangirl chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
YEAH SISTER, IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU UPDATED!

Ok, to be fair, I haven't either... but I went on three different vacations and spent a lot of time training for a martial arts test, so it can't be helped... I also got very lazy during my downtime...

ANYWAY.

I struggle to write Fitz a bit too, but from my opinion, she is basically your standard Tsundere, except slightly less violent. She's more verbal. She's very dere around Annie and tsun around... everyone else.(Check out TVTropes if you have no clue what I'm saying.)

Everyone else is easier to write in my opinion. Annie, since she is the main character. Kilbert, Gillian, and Kyle are mostly ditzy but well-intentioned and smart in their own right. Beaux is this too, but to a lesser degree. Liese is a more challenging since she brings more to the table than you would expect, but since the story is not focused on her, it might not bother you as much. Characters like Julian can be ignored entirely, in my opinion. He contributes pretty much nothing, even if he is the "rival." (Dude, he's in... five or six scenes total. Again, can be ignored.)

AND PLEASE KEEP WRITING. :D
Skybarrier101 chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
I have the game and I totally lost . are you supposed to lose? Anywayy this was a great fan fic keep up the great work! And update sooner!
A Passing Reader chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
Hey there,

I'm pretty sure I read this fic back when it was only 2 chapters, so you've done a good job continuing to work on it. I'm not going to be picky about grammar or anything, though I typically prefer the novel style reading as opposed to this. However, this story and the style you've chosen to deliver it with has a special charm to it that really makes me want to read more. I applaud this effort and sincerely hope you will continue.
Saki Toyo chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
It's here, it's here, it's finally here! *jumps up and dances*

_

You did an amazing job, as usual. But there were some spelling/grammar mistakes I caught:

1. "Um…To late." Kilbert stated sheepishly as he began to slowly back out my non-existent door.

I think you meant to say "Um...TOO late," Kilbert stated...

2. "Hey, Annie," he spoke without emotion (what else is knew?).

I think you meant to say "(what else is NEW?)".

3. I totally neglected the fact he couldn't find his way out of wet paper bag

I think you meant to say "...find his way out of A wet paper bag"

And that's it!

Love the fluffy part at the end.

And I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
LyricalAngelFangirl chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
YES! You put Kil in! And he broke the door... :D He's the only one who can do that and get away with it!

:)Emi-tan:)
Matsushita Anna chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Yay another chapter! I liked the lunch bit at the end :D Just one thing bothered me:

"Sorry for bothering you Annie. And if you see Hans, tell him to leave the package to Pepe and to not worry about it." Hans turned to leave...

I think that's a mistake.
kikizoey chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! :)
LyricalAngelFangirl chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
Yay! You finally updated! :D

It's ok, I was living in my dreamland for the meantime. xDDD

Lol, Annie with the book is funny. If that were me I'd be all "...What?" :D

Beaux and Annie, huh...? I was actually kinda partial to Beaux and Fitz. :p
Saki Toyo chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
YAY! YOU CONTINUED IT! :D

When I got the email alert saying you posted up chapter four, I was like "OH MY GOD IT'S UP! ...Yes...studying for my science test can wait...3"

The poor Puni! I hate battling them, they're so cute! And I feel bad whenever one dies. _

AND! Aww, Hans is so cute and gentlemanly He's perfect /

Great job! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Cerridwen-Maiden chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
psh. i like hans more than beaux...

lol cute chappie. can't wait for the next one.
Cerridwen-Maiden chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
lol its like shes a kid and hes a dad! XD