Reviews for The Fourth Wall
ringbearers-gaurdian chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Absolutely fantastic! Well done use of the forth wall! I loved it!
KauKatKay chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
That was the best most hilarious thing I have ever read! I was laughing during the entier thing I LOVE IT!
SabrinaPhynn chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Muah ha ha ha... I love it! I especially love watson saying we're all nuts for being crazy over Holmes. Poor dear, he'd never make it these days. byt the way- love your name. Please don't change it:)

"brina, who can't WAIT to see the rest of the 4th wall series now and laugh her dark evil laugh!
RockYourBodyRight chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
"Sorry Holmes, but as much as I love you, there are enough fan girls out there entering your world. I'll stay here thank you very much." Haha! Burn!

That was simply amazing.
KayMoon24 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
You, my dear, are simply EXTRAORDINARY! More? Dare I ask more? This is so humorous and clever! I adorable it so very much! If I may suggest you interrogate Watson next time and perhaps have Holmes get the last laugh. OR gosh, you could do the same as you did before, but over the course have Waston and Holmes learn some...interesting..secrets about each other?

Sorry! Sorry! I don't mean to offend by suggesting! I was just throwing ideas so you may put your amazing writing skills to paper again! Loved the story!
Curreeus chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
*giggle giggle giggle snort* XD So now I know what the fourth wall is. Yays! That seems like something fun, new and exciting to play around with... *evil grin*
Deleted User Accout chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Ah! She strikes again. You really do amaze me, I'm being truthful here. :)

Very funny, and what a great idea to write this! Ya, know what you mean about Andrew getting pissy about you being with Holmes... Holmes became violent when I went out with Tony, so he murdered my poster. :(

Ginger