Reviews for The Hardest Goodbye is the Last One
o5brownc chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
ok im well.. been a mega wich...and my cus said he saved all the changes i made and well i read it...i do have a bad temper...i do not have a wb and when im done a next...story im going to put sos on it.

Hi im jorden im sorry i didint cheak its all my falut we ask you to for gine charlotte sos.

from charlotte and her cus

ps yure storys are good
Phaze chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Oh my God, you,ve killed Clarky!

Hey Christin, I was just playing around at work and found your post. I had forgotten that I never actually read one of your stories before after all this time of you reading my stories. So anyway, I really liked this one and I enjoyed it. You should try your hand at more Smallville fiction. I know you can do.

Thanks for writing.
Catilina chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
That wasso sad, good job though
Hanna Dayne chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
WAAAAHHH! He DIED! WAAAAAAHHHH! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( *sob* *sniffle*
Taynna chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
awesome fic

really well writen, i hate lana and you made me feel for her. great POV story. lady S said in her review to say who's POV it is at the beginning, i think that can really detract from the impact of the story, so don't take it too much to heart.

i look forward to reading more of your fic.
becs chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Wait... you can't kill Clark! Do you know what he's supposed to do? Who he becomes? You're destroying their universe! Not fair. Reverse it now! It's well written but so extremely not allowed!
Lady S chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
You should be very proud of this piece. It was very good. I have only one comment. Try to put the POV's name in the beginning. It's nothing too big, just makes it a little easier to understand without having to stop the reading and wonder, which POV is it this time. But, I still say, this was a great piece. Very well done. ... SEW
Rhiza chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
OK I'm a little excited to be the first poster... But can I say one word...AMAZING...It was truly a fanfic... I loved it. You captured everything so much. I felt like it actually happend. It's very rare that a short story comes around and touches you so much...