Reviews for Left 4 Dead 2: The Musical
L33sy chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
this one made me laugh XD good job with these
zofraniro chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Oh my gosh. That was awesome, but I /hate/ Ellis' singing voice. In D/C, you need to go up to the mic as Ellis, and he'll sing.
andersmilk chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
Haha, loving this still so far (and I've never seen Greese before .;), I however recognized what Rochelle was singing instantly xD. Also, I love the script format but guidelines are guidelines...so I really don't mind x333
DxLilith chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
haha. mad cute! -continues on to other chapters-
scythequeen chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
I love how Ellis was just so awestruck and that his song was sort of slow and soft, very sweet and of course I love how Rochelle's just in denial over the whole thing.

I'll be following this on DeviantArt.
DragonGamer0713 chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Amazing chappie! Thx 4 telling that ur continuing it on dA. I'll watch u.
scythequeen chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
Another great song choice, I can't wait to see how you choose to handle Ellis' infatuation with Zoey in the upcoming act.

Truth be told, I will be sad to see the script format go, it really made it feel like an actual musical. But rules are rules.

Have you considered putting the script version up on a different site, like DeviantArt or something?
DragonGamer0713 chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
Awwww. What a sweet and sad song you've chosen. Another great match for the mood.
DragonGamer0713 chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
I loved this chap just cuz of the song. I began dancing and imagining Nick, Ro, Coach, and Ellis dancing to this song like in the movie. Holy hell it was funny! Great job!
DragonGamer0713 chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
Execellent song choice! Very good!
DragonGamer0713 chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Oh man! I was laughing so hard when I was listening to the song on Youtube! Poor Nick! What's his theme, I wonder?
Ellick chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
My favourite tv show and my favourite game rolled into a musical :o I love you more than words could describe ! Loved eeet.
greenguy22 chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
This is the greatest musical idea EVER! Make sure to spoof a song from this year or last year. That would make my life.
Deadaccountfrom7yearsago chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
Nice. Why do I imagine a number where a smoker attempts to sing, only to choke on his tongue the entire number, with his singing parts replaced with coughing, choking, and the occasional wheezed out musical note, and dieing at the end?
scorp chapter 3 . 6/16/2010