Reviews for Not Quite Ready
Annski-x chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I love it, it's great!
with the monsters chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Godgodgod, this was BEAUTIFUL! Honesttogod, Time Traveller's Wife is probably my favourite book ever (I have this thing about time-travel ;D) and you've made this scene /even more/ heartbreaking than it already was, which is no mean feat. You should be very proud ;)

So I'm not always the biggest fan of first-person because on here it is so terribly overdone, and usually badly, but you've taken it and made it fresh and interesting and new and I'm so glad I finally desisted from procrastinating and decided to read this!

Your Clare was wonderful - perfectly in character for the books, although I still haven't got around to seeing the film so I can't comment from that point of view! But she was so clever and 3D and realistic and I love how she knew Henry was there even before he was, if that makes any sense.

And the little appearance of Alba was so perfect - you got her just right, I think, and your characterisation really is flawless.

You deserve far more than these three meagre reviews, I tell you that much! You're a great deal better than most people on here (for one thing you can spell disappeared correctly, and use commas right, which is rarer than you'd think ;D) and I'm going to go read your other stories now and leave you equally rambly reviews that will clog up your inbox nicely. :)

Great job, really. I'm so glad I've found you!

xx
TroubledSoul69 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
OMG really heartbreaking! i loved it! good work!
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
YOU UPLOAAAAAAADED :D

And yes, I have been pestering you to upload :)

But it was DEFINITELY worth the wait. This is so good!

Um, teensy tiny technical glitch...'"There's no such thing as time traveller's"' should be '"There's no such thing as time travellers"'...but other than that, it's great. I've never read the book or seen the film, but you get so much across in less than 450 (if you exclude the author's note). I love this, and shall pester you for MORE updates now, having seen how awesomely you write when I make you :P