Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
fairedust chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
This being Sarah's life, I am waiting for the other boot to fall.
ACCOUNT-NO-LONGER-IN-USE2 chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
Nice chapter! I've only read your stories on and off for the last few months but I just read them today.

And, you know, this is a pretty cool story and I have to admit if these stories of yours had some Jameron (even if it was light - like the show had) these stories of your would be some of my favorite stories.

I was never a Sarah and Derek shipper, but I always thought they worked great together. They just can't compete with John and Cameron. :D

Keep it up, I want to see where this goes.
fairedust chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
Just read the last few chapters. Thought they were really good. I thought it very appropriate that Skynet chose Cain for it's own name. Thought it made a lot of sense for John Henry to have searched out and made contact with Cain too. Seems only fair since it had hacked into his mainframe once before. Also after all Ellison had taught John Henry, about morals etc, it liked how you were showing JH trying to teach the same to Skynet. Shame it was hearing those stories that prompted Skynet to name itself Cain. I guess I shouldn't have been shocked to see Kristine's character, but it is still hard to accept that there are really people like that out there. Those who'd choose themselves over the entire human race. But I can see you doing a lot with that character. As for Zach and Michael? Really interested to see were you are planning to take them in your story.
Searching for Serenity chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
Oh, good, Zach's still alive! I had assumed he'd been killed. At least there's a chance of rescuing him now! I wonder what part Zach and Michael play in the future resistance? A very good chapter that keeps me thinking and wanting more!
Searching for Serenity chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
Wow! The car chase was thrilling, and the attack on Michael's house was gut-wrenchingly painful to read. Poor Zach! And poor Michael, but I'm very relieved that Sarah got to him in time! Loved Michael's words to Sarah at the end of the chapter! That's awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Searching for Serenity chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
A very good and very intriguing chapter! I loved Michael. A great original character. I could clearly picture him in my mind, and I sympathized with him. His story about the Silver Needle was very interesting. Too bad Kaliba was tracking him, and is now tracking John. The suspense is building...
HellGS chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
This is so damn good, honestly! Ive enjoyed like every word of last two chapters: very intense, accurate as so colorful... it reminds me again how I much missed those guys :) Looking forward for next chapters!
Searching for Serenity chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Another very well written chapter! It's a shame that Danny Dyson can't see that the machine, Cain, is manipulating him as well as the data it produces. That's really too bad. I was hoping Danny would discover the truth, and in doing so redeem himself somehow. It seems that Cain is also manipulating John Henry. I always liked John Henry. He was so curious, and innocent. I guess you could also say he was naive. I hope that he realizes the truth about his "brother" before it's too late. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
HellGS chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This is absolutely TTSCC-ish and brilliant! Well, as all yous stories ;)

Oh, and Dereks reaction about Sarahs ability to milk a goal... and hers explanation about "it's all in the wrist", considering their relationship - that definitely made my day :LOL:
morded chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
I like these stories you write, but I wish they had John and Cameron together as well. Sarah and Derek are cool to ship it's just that John and Cameron is what keeps me reading fanfictions.

But it's interesting story, though. :)
Searching for Serenity chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
A great beginning! I'm glad Sarah and crew got to have a couple of months to relax at the beach! They really needed it after your last story! I like how you're bringing John Henry into this new story, and I find it interesting that Danny Dyson is questioning how his mother died now. Sarah managed to plant a seed of doubt in his mind and now it's growing. This story's already given me lots to think about!
Vampiric Ant chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
I really like how you're describing Danny Dyson as some who's both willingly helping the machines yet at the same time maintains some of his humanity (ie his love for his mother and father). A lot of fics I've seen have Danny being forced at gunpoint to build Kaliba or simply totally evil for no reason.

I also like how you describe the Kaliba AI and how it chooses the name Cain. You've described it as being both sinister and childlike (I like that it asks Danny "why don't I have a name?") I'm also glad to see that you're implementing John Henry into the storyline. Will the overall Zeira Corp storyline from the TV show also be involved (ie, will Ellison and Weaver make appearances?).

Anyway keep up the good work.

By the way, I think you should allow anonymous reviewers.

Also, I suggest you
Vampiric Ant chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
So does this meaning you're going to be introducing John Henry and Weaver into this now? Should be interesting.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2