Reviews for Where is the Wine?
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Lol Tough love from his oldest brother and sister-in-law is just what George needs to overcome his addiction. It won't be easy, though. I love this story of yours.

ferret nin
SheOfTheEightWatches chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
"Time, 'e does not need time 'e needs someone to smack 'im across ze 'ead wiz 'is beater's bat."... Best. Line. Ever. :D
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Wow fluer is Awsome! I like this.
StarMimi chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I love it!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Why haven't I read this before? Wonderful. I adore Fleur bossing Bill about and totally taking charge.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I love what you've done with the prompt. Fleur's character is interesting and pleasant to read, you've given her more layers than in the book and I love it. It's a really believable and realistic fic, great job!
moonlightonmalfoymanor chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I hate Fleur, but I can't help but love her here...

The scene withe the wine vs. pumpkinjuice makes it more realistic and credible (and funny :) ), well done!
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Aw this is so sweet. I love how much Fleur cares about George it really is very sweet and it was totally in character because Fleur cares so much about her family. I thought you portrayed both Fleur and Bill wonderfully and the problem which George is facing, it was truly amazing writing!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Excellent story. I enjoyed it very much. I love Bill and Fleur.
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This was really good. I felt really bad for all of them! I really liked how you worked pumpkin juice into it, and how Fleur was the one to see what needed to be done to help George and how she said that she didn't want to lose another brother.